Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The small band of Millwall...  (Read 8751 times)
lord ox

« on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 13:13:09 »

twats who seem intent on causing trouble.

Here's how to avoid any problems;

Pretend to eat pie and mash and swear a lot

take disposable tracksuits and plastic (but effectively shiny) replica jewellery and put them on in an emergency

nod your head back and forward like pigeons do - it's an instantly recognisible genetic malfunction in that part of laaandon

Carry dog leads and pretend to be looking for your pet by shouting out its name -some dog name examples, tripe, killer, dracula, bastard, saliva, throat slasher, aveit. They will join your search and commisserate at your perceived loss

Mimic the Millwall big boys by drinking pissy fizzy lager, collect empty pint glasses and put them on your table in the pub to make it look like you've had 16 pints instead of the three that got them drunk.

Mention names of imaginary children such as  kidney, liver, trinket, smack, stab, knucklefuckle,kokeye, kuntyone and wankyboy these will be instantly recognised by the Millwall fathers who will brag about this when they go back to school/borstal

Talk as if your experts on hunting dogs (no not the saturday night out thing) and speak in affectionate terms of the first time your bull mastiff ripped off a pensioners bollocks and spat them out. They will like that.

Leave all your morals, instincts and intelligence at home or in a train station locker until after the game then you will become one of them and be safe. If your see that twat Liddle feel free to unscrew his head and ask a police horse to shit in it.

Good luck and enjoy the championship next season.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 13:15:18 »

Cheesy
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 13:41:33 »

Love it

One Davie Bamber.......................
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 13:50:15 »

hmmm

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 14:57:40 »

That made me chuckle!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 15:18:35 »

whats a cnt? or a prck?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 15:19:27 »

That's genius that is!!!!!!!
which one of your sisters are you bringing with you? Probably the youngest, inbred cnt
Last year there was murder before and after the game. I saw things that even I thought were out of order. Ask the scunthorpe fans how their trip to and from the ground was.. Muggy little prck

Yeah...er...heh heh heh he said muggy

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 15:21:09 »

Propa nawty
Barry Scott

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 15:22:52 »

If Millwall fans want to come here and act like adults that's fine, but otherwise they can fuck off.
kinny

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 15:23:15 »

LAAAAAAAAANNNNNDAAAANNNNNN

Money doesn't buy happiness. It does buy marshmellows though... Which is kinda the same thing.
lord ox

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 15:23:45 »

was that Rod Liddle? (6fingers poster)

seemed a bit upset

where do I claim my prize?
swindonlion

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 17:33:07 »

The trouble with Millwall is that when the authorities stamp down on them or when the media highlight their unsavoury exploits they stamp their feet in indignation and claim they are victimised. Yet you only have to spend 2 minutes on their fan forum to realise what vermin they actually are. To go away and get a result means a completely different thing on their web site than it does on other football fan websites.

Their reputation at being scum is well deserved.

On their website they are talking about how they slapped Scunthorpe supporters last year at Wembley and how it was disappointing they could not get at them before the game as they did not use the tubes. They say this year they will have more opportunities.

For the sake of the Championship Swindon must beat this scum and keep them in the lower leagues.

It would have been much better had Swindon gone up automatically and Millwall and Leeds eradicated each other. But Swindon might just have to take one for the Championship teams.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 18:10:32 »

Why '6fingers' anyway? It's either proof that Millwall fans are a bunch of inbreds, or...their merchandising dept. has received a dodgy consignment of large foam hands innit.
lord ox

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 18:11:27 »

The trouble with Millwall is that when the authorities stamp down on them or when the media highlight their unsavoury exploits they stamp their feet in indignation and claim they are victimised. Yet you only have to spend 2 minutes on their fan forum to realise what vermin they actually are. To go away and get a result means a completely different thing on their web site than it does on other football fan websites.

Their reputation at being scum is well deserved.

On their website they are talking about how they slapped Scunthorpe supporters last year at Wembley and how it was disappointing they could not get at them before the game as they did not use the tubes. They say this year they will have more opportunities.

For the sake of the Championship Swindon must beat this scum and keep them in the lower leagues.

It would have been much better had Swindon gone up automatically and Millwall and Leeds eradicated each other. But Swindon might just have to take one for the Championship teams.

Spot on post and couldn't agree more. They do seem to think that gathering in numbers and laying into people who are not interested in violence somehow makes them hard. I wonder how many of these fans (loose term) ever travel outside the safety of South London? I was wandering along Commercial Road in Peckham many moons ago after a night on the pop with 4 mates when a car suddenly drew up alongside and out jumped four meatheads giving it large that they were Millwall and launched an attack on us. I did try to warn them that the other three were in the army but they wouldn't have it so they got their arses kicked(not by me I was shitting myself). Couldn't believe that these fuckers spent their saturday night driving around south london looking for people to attack. They just seem to be driven by some macho desire to maim innocent people. It's why I hate them.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 18:17:56 »

Methinks you kinda fell for that one Lord Ox. Bite.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: