Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: County Ground Advertising  (Read 2140 times)
madfishbaz

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:43:55 »

Hi Guys

So I’ve always read the forums as a guest but driving past the CG earlier this week I saw this on the gates on the entry from the magic roundabout and it made me really angry so I’ve had to join to get it off my chest and see if I’m not being unreasonable with my thinking……..

Can anyone else see the problem or is it just me???
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:48:06 »

Bit piss stain-ish
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:48:18 »

Can't say I'm that bothered
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:52:10 »

There are some broader concerns I might look to tackle first, before banning primary colours from advertising.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:53:07 »

I saw this put on Twitter the other day, looks a sorry state!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:53:35 »

Jesus wept.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:54:34 »

There are some broader concerns I might look to tackle first, before banning primary colours from advertising.
It’s more the logo
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:56:02 »

Even the shutters need painting😁

So, give no fucks
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 14:59:23 »

Did anyone else hear the rumour (probably early summer) that they were exploring turning the shop area into a bar/hospitality option? Allegedly got as far as quotes being provided.

I assume the shop would have turned into an online only enterprise and they’d have used the town end windows for ticket sales.

No idea where things got to with that.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 15:34:08 »

TBF, that is top trolling if that company is owned by a Pox fan..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 15:38:21 »

Did anyone else hear the rumour (probably early summer) that they were exploring turning the shop area into a bar/hospitality option? Allegedly got as far as quotes being provided.

I assume the shop would have turned into an online only enterprise and they’d have used the town end windows for ticket sales.

No idea where things got to with that.

I'm not sure this is quite true. I believe they were looking at the 'fans park' thing and possible ideas to build something on to the shop with a bar possibly. I think a different route has been taken since then. No harm in the club looking at options to make cash.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 15:47:34 »

Any idea where the museum is going to be? Cant be anywhere bigger than a broom cupboard?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 15:57:57 »

Any idea where the museum is going to be? Cant be anywhere bigger than a broom cupboard?

Good question.  I had just presumed it wasn't a literal, physical museum.  That it would be more a collection of artefacts distributed throughout the stadium, hence the tour being part of it.

I am sure a Trust Board Member can fill us in - which begs the question, why?!!!!!!!!  If anything was an STFC Supporters Club thing, or, if done professionally, a club thing, then this is it.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 16:02:11 »

I'm pretty sure the Museum initiative is not being run by the trust, but has a number of key stake holders from the OSC, Trust and Club etc and is its own entity entirely.

There are lots of things to beat up the trust about, but this is problbaly not one.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 16:04:55 »

I'm pretty sure the Museum initiative is not being run by the trust, but has a number of key stake holders from the OSC, Trust and Club etc and is its own entity entirely.

There are lots of things to beat up the trust about, but this is problbaly not one.

I am using it, in a pedantic way, to show they have spread themselves across too many things.  They appear, to me, to be trying to be liked by everyone in and around the club.  I fully understand they are volunteers, which is precisely why they should be almost singularly focused.

Teh Trust provides the update on the Museum at the AB meetings, not the OSC or club.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: