Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC phone in with Dave. 7pm, Fri 9 Feb, 2018  (Read 13467 times)
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 09:05:57 »

Blimey, i know Dunne's not the most popular of players and I can understand that to some extent but mentioning Harry Agombar (who played 45 minutes of league football as a favour to his Dad) in the same breath....really?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 09:06:48 »

Dunne is a Div 4 central midfielder with 300+ league appearances.... he came within our budget, we needed this type of player.

Further when he's played we've won 16  Div 4 games this season drawn 2 and lost 9... so Flitters probably thinks he's in credit.

It's doubtful he could play much higher up the pyramid, but we're not up te pyramid.

Spot on Reg.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 09:08:31 »

If they vet the questions why dont people just lie when they are asked what they are going to say and then ask something different Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 09:13:37 »

I saw somebody on twitter asking the question, why don't you show more passion get more animated on the side-line and run down the line etc.

Doh

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 09:32:16 »

I saw somebody on twitter asking the question, why don't you show more passion get more animated on the side-line and run down the line etc.

Doh

Were they also complaining that he didn't talk with an Italian accent. We have some right numb nuts, the PDC era was fun but does seem to have attracted a certain type of fan.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 10:22:54 »

Personally, I don't think it's right to be slagging off any player over the radio. Sure, have a moan on here but not publicly (have I spelt that right)
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 20:30:43 »

Did this happen?
Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 20:51:16 »

Yeah. I switched off, it was hardly riveting. That's not blaming anybody, there just wasn't much to be said. It may have came to life after I switched off, but I doubt it.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 21:09:01 »

Yeah. I switched off, it was hardly riveting. That's not blaming anybody, there just wasn't much to be said. It may have came to life after I switched off, but I doubt it.

Sounds like a match report  Smiley
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, February 10, 2018, 12:24:05 »

Verbal diarrohea from Hodgetts and Flitcroft.  Christ can Flits talk, should have been an mp spouting rubbish and taking ages to answer a question!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: