Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MK Parking matchday  (Read 4496 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 21, 2023, 11:47:29 »

Just a heads up for those driving next week. You can prebook a space at the ASDA by the stadium for only £2

https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/locations/show/1762254470/book?start=2023-10-28T11%3A30%3A00%2B01%3A00&rental=short&interval_count=1&end=2023-10-28T18%3A00%3A00%2B01%3A00
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 21, 2023, 11:50:56 »

it's useful that is. Thanks

did the same for Morrisons at Walsall the other year.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 21, 2023, 11:51:47 »

Have to say that’s a bargain Clap

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 21, 2023, 12:01:13 »

Excellent
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 09:12:14 »

Just a question regarding tickets - I tried to buy a ticket for MK but the only option is collect from club, which isn't possible - does anyone know if it's possible to buy a ticket from Franchise at the ground on Saturday? I assume it will be a small increase in price as usual.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 09:16:28 »

With their high capacity for away fans I’m sure you could POTD. Only slight problem with that is if our allocation is limited and we sell out and they won’t increase the ticket numbers cos they don’t want to open another section - I’d that makes sense. The club will post tickets to your home.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 09:52:15 »

Just a question regarding tickets - I tried to buy a ticket for MK but the only option is collect from club, which isn't possible - does anyone know if it's possible to buy a ticket from Franchise at the ground on Saturday? I assume it will be a small increase in price as usual.

If you select collect from club and don’t pick it up they take them up on the supporters coaches. Alternatively get someone (like me) pick them up from the ground tomorrow night
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 10:13:07 »

If you select collect from club and don’t pick it up they take them up on the supporters coaches. Alternatively get someone (like me) pick them up from the ground tomorrow night

That's really nice of you PR, but I'm waiting until payday (Wednesday) to get tickets so I think I'll risk collect from club or just POTD on Saturday - I've tweeted STFC tickets just to confirm I can POTD on Saturday. Thanks for the reply - and you Aud.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 15:03:07 »

I spoke to a lass in the club shop who confirmed that any tickets not collected get taken up on the supporters coach (by her in fact) and can be collected at the away ticket office. Which is what I did for morecambe and it worked fine.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 16:08:29 »

I spoke to a lass in the club shop who confirmed that any tickets not collected get taken up on the supporters coach (by her in fact) and can be collected at the away ticket office. Which is what I did for morecambe and it worked fine.

Cheers, I think I'll do that then. The club's tickets twitter account also replied to me saying the same. All good.

Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 23, 2023, 21:00:45 »

Currently showing as fully booked for Saturday.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 08:19:47 »

I saw on the STFC Facebook page that the owners of this pub have advertised it as an away friendly pub for Saturday.

https://www.eightbellesbletchley.co.uk/index

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 09:04:09 »

We have requested a further allocation of tickets from @MKDonsFC ahead of our trip to Stadium MK this weekend 🎟️

We've currently sold 1879 tickets for the game, we can ensure you we haven't made that number up 🤩
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 09:13:24 »

We have requested a further allocation of tickets from @MKDonsFC ahead of our trip to Stadium MK this weekend 🎟️

We've currently sold 1879 tickets for the game, we can ensure you we haven't made that number up 🤩

Nearly 2k+ then. Should be a cracking atmosphere on Saturday.

I know people will wonder why it's crazy that they are allocating tickets in batches when their away end holds 7,000, but I think that's done to help them know how much food and drink to order, how many stewards are required etc. That said, as it's POTD you also have the potential for a further 2k or so to turn up on the day (unlikely I know) meaning your number crunching will be totally innacurate.

Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 22:49:57 »

Where else are people parking as the ASDA site appears to be full?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: