Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Southampton Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42892 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #240 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:32:18 »

Southampton absolutely outclassed us for 80 minutes. They looked very impressive and were up for it. We, however, were absolute dogshit for most of the game. Phil Smith fucks up yet again. Kennedy and Caddis were chasing shadows. Comazzi doesn't actually exist. Flint again was our defence. the midfield were completey overrun and the forwards had no service. Kerrouche is a complete fuckwit and should have walked on the stroke of half time - great free kick mind but was absolutely out of his depth. What is it with Connell and subbing him off. Esaias was shocking - trying for personal glory. And what the fuck was the last sub about - McCormack for Ferry. We're 2-0 down at home. When we had a corner we kept 3 back against their one. One of these was J Smith - get in the fucking box lad and get stuck in.
Althuogh Soton are a good Championship club i felt pretty dejected after this game as apart rfrom 10 minutes there was fuck all fight or belief in our team.  
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:32:59 »

PDC looked to have his arm around him, then tried to drag him by the shirt down the tunnel. Then you cant see much down the tunnel, but it dont look good!

for fuck sake, things seem to be falling apart. God knows what is going to happen on sat
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:34:07 »

Match was poor, but Southampton will be the best side we play this season.

What happened afterwards was an absolute disgrace, Clarke clearly reacted badly but to have a go at your own player on the pitch after the game is absolutely fucking amateur. If Andy King was doing these things and not Paolo Di Canio, there'd be uproar.

Between that an subbing Connell after half an hour when he'd barely had a touch he's successfully ruined the confidence of both our starting strikers. Kerrouche and Mygera Saturday I suspect...

It's only August and I hope with all my heart we come good, but this is an absolute trainwreck so far.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:34:29 »

Seeing as its plastered over the internet, here you go for those who haven't seen it

http://yfrog.com/jn2ogz
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:35:17 »

outclassed first half. better second half. no shame in losing to that southampton side. Swindon fans general retardness amazes me

Things get better but they never get good
Spencer_White

« Reply #245 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:36:03 »

And what the fuck was the last sub about - McCormack for Ferry. We're 2-0 down at home.

I thought that was a good sub, and his extra bite made a difference.

Also thought Kennedy was OK, but agree with most of the rest.

Commazi is desperately slow.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #246 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:36:42 »

Fucking joke.Can't do that.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:38:50 »

clarke wont play again, looked all PDC, were a fucking joke, so pissed off now. Fucking disgrace
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:39:30 »

Stayed at the end as it takes ages to get out from my seat...Clarke was sent out onto the pitch after the game, Esajas came out with him but went back, then they sent Cady (!) out to talk to him and then finally Wray. The fucking Chairman on the pitch at the end sorting out a row between manager and a player he signed TWO WEEKS ago.

Fucking Dream Team wouldn't have tried that storyline.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:42:08 »

Not happy with Clarke, or PDC for that matter, but Clarke shouldn't have reacted like that.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #250 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:42:35 »

We knew it would be a soap opera, but not this dramatic. Very very disappointed with Di canios man management skills tonight, two big mistakes. No idea what the outcome of this would be. Hope both can resolve their differences .
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:42:47 »

Seeing as its plastered over the internet, here you go for those who haven't seen it

http://yfrog.com/jn2ogz
Thank you. Can't believe that.

Was going to take the manager's side before seeing it - Insomuch as manager > player. However, as a manager you cannot get involved with that sort of behaviour. Had thought that DiCanio's position was untouchable, as he has brought a lot of £'s through the doors. However, *that* was unacceptable! Really interested in what Wray has to say.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
woolster

« Reply #252 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:43:06 »

looking at that video i feel sorry for clarke, di canio looks evil Embarrassed
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #253 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:43:55 »

At the time of his appointment wasn't sure about Paolo's appt. Since his 1st press conferance I have been hooked and loved him, none more so than last Wednesday night.

However, what the fuck has connell done wrong. Completly unproffessional to sub him after 30 mins and didn't even give him a 2nd glance when he came off. Kerouche was a twat in the 1st half but improved considerably in the 2nd and seems to have something about him.

Clarke? One of the support staff walked off with him at the end. They were pushing and shoving with their shoulders. Clarke also put his head into Donatelli's (?) face. All before Paolo even became involved.

Agree with the sentiments that Paolo or Clarke must go. Can we terminate Clarke's contract? I suspect that it will all blow over, however, we look like we are a laughing stock.

Very disapointing because we improved considerably in the 2nd half. Make no mistake Soton were excellent and we gave them a game in the 2nd half.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 21:45:04 »

The mind boggles. This is madness. Somebody let us know what Wray says?

We're becoming a laughing stock.

No shame in losing to Saints, but all this should stay in dressing room.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: