Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yaya Toure and CSKA  (Read 7483 times)
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 11:44:21 »

Sorry I can't help myself.........

Dostoyevsky - you don't half spout some utter total shit !!!

Wise men say........
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 11:48:33 »

Russia is far less oppressive than the USA and Britain in my opinion.

It is not the Russians that have meddled in the affairs of Middle Eastern and North African nations, resulting in millions dead, and shown such a skewed bias to their Israeli pals whilst giving that shitty country a tacit carte blanche to butcher innocent people. Oppression, in the form of creating a blood-bath scenario in hitherto stable nations, is far more upsetting to me than a handful of knuckle draggers allegedly verbally abusing a footballer. On the back of the latter we are hearing calls for Russia to be ostracised as they prepare to host the World Cup. We need a sense of proportion hear. America deserves censure and boycotting a million times over before Russia, who have proven themselves to be a voice of sanity in the World.

Anyway I am going off topic
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 11:53:31 »

Horlock, people like Fry know which side of the bread to butter and smear strawberry jam all over. His remit will be to ridicule people of the Christian faith, and for his own good steer clear of other faiths and he has succeeded in doing that dutifully. Do you ever hear this coward publically lambast Islam for it's virulently homophobic tone. No, rather he'd like to joust with a Reverend in a frock who enjoys a cream tea with his parishioners at the local village fete.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 11:54:48 »

You had a reasonably defensible point until you called Russia a voice of sanity in the world.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 11:58:13 »

Russia is fierecely opposing the Zionist death grip that almost every Western European nation is subject to, and for that reason they are fighting tooth and nail against the re-infiltration of Zionist agents into their society. God knows they suffered enough under the Communist yolk to oppose it vehemently.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 11:58:33 »

You had a reasonably defensible point until you called Russia a voice of sanity in the world.

That was also the point I realised he was still shot to pieces mentally.

Quite reassuring actually.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 11:59:55 »

I'm certain the Russian top brass look upon us with a mixture of incredulity and pity
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:08:48 »

Do you know the Saudi's have made implied threats to Russia that if they didn't acquiesce to intervention in Syria that the Saudi's could not give guarantees that the Sochi Winter Olympics will not be hugely disrupted with Wahhabi Chechen acts of terrorism.

Russia is to be admired for their gutsy determination not to be drawn under the cloak of Zionism. Pussy Riot is another hatchet job against Russia that we've been suck-pooped into believing is another demonstration of Russia's aversion to free speech and a manifestation of its oppressive tendencies. Those whores are funded by Zionists, and furthermore agitators like Femen who go topless to "protest" for "womens' rights" are another movement bankrolled by arch Zionists.

What represents a healthy Western society is infact a lie. We have been duped. That's all I have to say.

Shun the Western mass media
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:10:01 »

That was also the point I realised he was still shot to pieces mentally.

Quite reassuring actually.

Dosser does at times raise some interesting points, but tends to over egg the pudding. The long and not particularly honourable history of Tsarist pogroms against the Jews is worthy of debate...indeed pogrom is a Russian word.

Also worthy of debate, although off topic...is the question of the Arctic 30....presently incarcerated in a Murmansk gulag for peaceful protest about the environmental degradation caused by Gazprom....official sponsor of the Champion's League.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:14:32 »

Horlock, people like Fry know which side of the bread to butter and smear strawberry jam all over. His remit will be to ridicule people of the Christian faith, and for his own good steer clear of other faiths and he has succeeded in doing that dutifully. Do you ever hear this coward publically lambast Islam for it's virulently homophobic tone. No, rather he'd like to joust with a Reverend in a frock who enjoys a cream tea with his parishioners at the local village fete.

So a) you are not going to let on who these apparent shady paymasters are and b) you are going to draw releigion into it.

Lazy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:15:00 »

I'm certain the Russian top brass look upon us with a mixture of incredulity and pity

Pretty sure they've got better things to do than read the TEF.

Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:18:14 »

Dosser does at times raise some interesting points, but tends to over egg the pudding. The long and not particularly honourable history of Tsarist pogroms against the Jews is worthy of debate...indeed pogrom is a Russian word.
There is indeed a long tradition of Russian anti-Semitism, which he seems determined to continue. Whether the TEF is a suitable platform for his mad anti-Jewish rantings is another debate. I'd have thought Stormfront would be more to his taste.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:20:13 »

It's the NSA and GCHQ that read this, along with your texts and e-mails......the KGB or whatever they're now called read their stuff.  Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:21:41 »

Wink

I love the idea that in a bunker up in a siberia some poor russian intelligence officer is presently writing a report on the changing views of town supporters to Cooper......... and cheese!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, October 25, 2013, 12:26:19 »

I love the idea that in a bunker up in a siberia some poor russian intelligence officer is presently writing a report on the changing views of town supporters to Cooper......... and cheese!

Is there a market for any of these on the TEF?

Adygheysky
    Altaysky – a fairly dry hard cheese,[35] similar to Swiss cheese, originating in the Altai region
    Chyorny Altai – a hard cheese similar to cheddar
    Danilovsky
    Dorogobuzhsky – a soft cheese from western Russia
    Dorozhny
    Golandsky
    Gornoaltaysky – a hard, crumbly cheese[36]
    Kostromskoy [37]
    Moale
    Moskovsky – a hard cow's milk cheese, also similar to Swiss
    Medynsky
    Omichka – a slightly sweet, soft processed cheese made of cow's milk
    Pikantny
    Poshekhonsky – a hard cow's milk cheese
    Rossiysky – similar to German Tilsiter (ru:Российский сыр (Russian))
    Sovetsky
    Uglichsky – a hard cheese made of cow's milk
    Yaroslavsky – a hard cow's milk cheese, usually produced in rounds; with a slightly sour taste
    Zakusochny – a soft blue cow's milk cheese

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: