Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa lauches curruption investigation (again)  (Read 12139 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 16:57:41 »

Haha

Bin Hamman and Warner suspended.

No action to be taken against Blatter. What a surprise....
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 16:59:29 »

Jack Warner never returning to FIFA would be progress though.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 17:05:09 »

Is there anybody left that takes these cunts seriously?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 19:23:48 »

Is there anyone that is willing to stand against Blatter that he does not manage to discredit in the end - so he now has a free rain to get elected again for another 4 years, I'm sure conveniently Bin Hamman & Warner will get found inocent in the end
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 10:26:23 »

Apparently Warner is trying to take just about everyone down with him...this could be entertaining.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #20 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 10:42:19 »

Apparently Warner is trying to take just about everyone down with him...this could be entertaining.
Lets hope he succeeds
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 10:45:52 »

He's really not pulling any punches

I indicated that at the Miami Concacaf Congress on 3 May Mr Blatter made a gift of $1m to Concacaf to spend as it deems fit. This annoyed [Uefa] president Michel Platini who was present and he approached secretary general Jérôme Valcke complaining that Mr Blatter had no permission from the finance committee to make this gift to which Jerome replied that he will find the money for Mr Blatter.

"I also indicated... Fifa through Mr Blatter organised gifts of laptops and projectors to all members of the Caribbean and no objections have been made ... to date.

Warner seems to be one of the worst of the lot but if he can expose some of the others (Blatter particularly) and it forces FIFA to actually cop to some of their outrageous dealings and sort themselves out, it may have some benefits in the long run.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 11:16:29 »

He's also released an email from Jerome Valque (Secretary General of Fifa) suggesting that Qatar bought the 2022 World Cup.

I can't believe that for a second.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 11:30:01 »

I don't believe it either. Surely Qatar was picked for its strong footballing heritage?
« Last Edit: Monday, May 30, 2011, 11:53:53 by reeves4england » Logged
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 11:45:26 »

The FIFA implosion is imminent... The FA were right to take a step out from the re-election process.

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 12:05:14 »

Valcke has obviously got something on Blatter, as he was sacked by FIFA for 'lying' in a court case, but was appointed as General Secretay less than 6 months later. Read the 'Mystery at the Heart of FIFA) :

http://www.transparencyinsport.org/mystery_at_heart_of_fifa.pdf

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 12:23:10 »

Valcke has obviously got something on Blatter, as he was sacked by FIFA for 'lying' in a court case, but was appointed as General Secretay less than 6 months later. Read the 'Mystery at the Heart of FIFA) :

http://www.transparencyinsport.org/mystery_at_heart_of_fifa.pdf

I'm sure they've all got something on each other and it just needs one of them to turn and it will all come down like a house of cards. Looks like they may have managed to piss Warner off enough for him to press the button, sure sounds like he's getting ready to take them all down.

But as I've said before, anyone that thinks we (or rather our FA) are squeaky clean is sadly mistaken. We play the same dumb ass game of politics as everyone else. If we had any balls and really wanted to save the game we would have struck a long time ago, but we're more interested in getting the World Cup than doing the right thing.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 12:29:23 »

Personally, I blame the unpatriotic BBC for having a look in the Cupboard when it was clearly marked "Warning: Skeletons". And the Sunday Times. All their fault, the scummy media bastards.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 12:37:28 »

Personally, I blame the unpatriotic BBC for having a look in the Cupboard when it was clearly marked "Warning: Skeletons". And the Sunday Times. All their fault, the scummy media bastards.

The BBC aren't any better, their reports in to FIFA corruption are no better than tabloid style reporting. They do nothing most of the time and then when FIFA are in the news they jump on the bandwagon and put out a programme or two. Where is the in depth and continual investigation that is needed to take FIFA down properly?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, May 30, 2011, 12:38:37 »

Hopefully that arrogant french fucker Platinni can get draggd into it as well!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: