Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My letter i sent to SBC  (Read 1888 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 16:55:06 »

sent a letter to SBC today, just for u guys heres  the general jist:

I have supported stfc for many years, and over that time i have given the club thousands of pounds for season tickets, merchandise etc. Not only have i poured money into the club, but also supported the club. This in itself creates jobs eg, staff at kiosks, stewards, bar staff etc. So therefore, i consider my support for stfc as an inward investment into your borough. I dont live in Swindon, and infact I travel great distances just to come and watch the football. Your contempt for the club and idiotic reasoning for trying to scupper CG redevelopment will put an end to this inward investment. It will also take away yet another asset for the town, and make Swindon even more irrelevant. If the club moves out of the town, and will loose its advantages that it has in being a centrally located club. Well done for potentially ruining many years of fine history and associated with the town. If the club goes bust or moves away I shall never again have a reason to visit the town. I know that many of my friends feel the same as I do, your town will lose all those people who come and watch STFC. Well done for pushing the self destruct button, once again. :evil:

I urge others to do the same.

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 16:56:21 »

did  you include the smiley at the end?
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 16:57:58 »

i hope so, to show his wrath!
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 17:02:41 »

i drew the smiley by hand on an A3 piece of paper! soapy tit wank

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 17:02:57 »

who else has written in to SBC?

STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 17:03:37 »

thanks nozza will do, have you done anything similar?

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 17:17:43 »

I e-mailed a central ward councillor and was told to pretty much bog off and speak to my local rep!

I have also completed the questionnaire on the website a month or so ago asking for a 51st promise to be added, being the CG redevelopment.

Posed some questions on the trust site for Justin Tomlinson to answer on the council's behalf - to gauge their real interest in making this happen.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 17:18:04 »

Personally I think they'll take no notice. You've not stated anything for them to consider or reply to. Its not even a complaining letter. Nice try though.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
red macca

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 17:27:46 »

cant help but thinking if we were championship team pushing for prom this would be a totally different outcome
spacey

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 18:59:32 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
who else has written in to SBC?

I did..

Dear Council,

These suicide bombers really get my goat.What an evil way to kill people, running screaming into a crowded place like madmen blowing themselves and everyone else to bits.Whatever happened to good old-fashioned gentlemen terrorists like the IRA, who'd quietly pop a nail bomb under a pub table and leave without making a song and dance about it.

Regards Ralphy

Council reply..

Dear Mr Ralphy,

I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about.Gentlemen terrorists, indeed.When you get stang off a wasp, it just flies off to sting again and again in the style of the IRA bombers that you so admire.However when a bee stings, it pulls its arse inside out and, like a suicide bomber dies.And I think we'd agree that bees are much nicer than wasps.

Regards the council

My reply..

Dear council,

I'm afraid your insect/terrorist analogy doesn't hold water.The reason that we agree that bees are nicer than wasps is nothing at all to do with their stinging ability.It is because bees are furry, like little black and orange teddy bears that make jam.Wasps on the other hand are all hard and have them Darth Vader faces.And thay chase you when you run off.

Regards ralphy

Stupid council :x
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 19:48:49 »

ace!

/
W56196272
McLovin

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 22:00:43 »

classic
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 05:43:48 »

i wrote once to try and lobby about some english dude that was on death row in the US but the case against him, which was back in the 80s, was so full of holes it was barely there, and i do believe he got off  Soapy Tit Wank

i got a reply on Parliment-headed paper, i've got it in a draw upstairs Tongue  Oops

Spud

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 05:52:18 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
i wrote once to try and lobby about some english dude that was on death row in the US but the case against him, which was back in the 80s, was so full of holes it was barely there, and i do believe he got off  Soapy Tit Wank

i got a reply on Parliment-headed paper, i've got it in a draw upstairs Tongue  Oops

Did he ever come round and thank you for your support?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 06:09:28 »

nah. probably stabbed someone else instead Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: