Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Are we too lightweight  (Read 5222 times)
ArchieK

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 07:57:02 »

Not lightweight just fucking shit
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 08:57:55 »

But still 2 points better off than Poxford

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 09:07:05 »

A lot of your fans have changed their tune from 2 weeks ago. What's your opinion of Gene?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
ArchieK

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 10:07:40 »

Alot of fans always change their views.....football fans are very fickle. My view is that he's the manager of the club that I love so as always I'll support him and his decisions
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 11:20:03 »

Anyone else worried we are too lightweight-

No.

Next...
swindon66

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 12:31:52 »

we have played 2 games and got 3 points i saw enough last saturday crewe, the deffence looked strong! the midfieid were fine, up front mr di canio knows 2 more lads are needed,  after all this is a new squad of players we got' and they need time!  ..of course mistakes are going to be made the time to judge them will maybe be around 15 games in, and see what happens then! untill then its   OH SWINDON WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU SWINDON WE DO OOOHH SWINDON WE LOVE YOU! Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 12:51:41 »

Bart. We are too lightweight up top, hence why Di Canio said we would be in "Big Trouble" should we not get a big forward in.

Yesterday I wanted Connell to start. But you can see why Di Canio went with a largely unchanged team after winning the first game.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 14:23:11 »

Connell adds some presence up front, and we've got a big lad coming in this week. Job done.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 15:18:07 »

Bart. We are too lightweight up top, hence why Di Canio said we would be in "Big Trouble" should we not get a big forward in.

Yesterday I wanted Connell to start. But you can see why Di Canio went with a largely unchanged team after winning the first game.

Di Canio has stated that Connell hasn't got the fitness levels yet coming from non league,when he is fit enough he will start in more matches,you play unfit players they will pick up serious injuries.
I am hoping we find a fox in the box type of scorer...tough getting a good one at this level though.
Seņor

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 15:24:13 »

Isn't an injury free Benyon that kind of player?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 15:39:57 »

Benyon is a mercenary cunt who didnt want to be here
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 15:51:02 »

Isn't an injury free Benyon that kind of player?

It is a good point,in my opinion Benjon isn't the answer though,not good enough and easily knocked off the ball,and as tans says his heart isn't in it seems to me.
Either that or his fee was based on appearances and Town dont want to cough up.
Chippy Red

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 17:30:38 »

Up front we are for sure.  Give it 4 games time and i cant see DeVita and Bodin even on the bench.  We have to have some physicality up front.  We get that, we hold the ball up,  It doesnt come staight back at us, and when we get crosses in we are suddenly a threat.

The Austrian guy if he is to be the BIG guy up front will have a lot of pressure to deliver.  PDC been talking about final piece in jigsaw and we all thought that would be where we spent the money on someone proven.  I think the sftc bank is about to close as PDC said if the spaniard and the austrian are his last signings he would be happy with that.

When all are signed and fit id play.

Smith
Amankwaa
Kennedy
Flint
Commazzi
Caddis
McCormack
Ferry
Ritchie
Connell
Watsisnameski ( austrian guy )

subs.  Lanzano,  Kerrouche, Risser, Esajas, Devera
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 17:58:39 »

Di Canio has stated that Connell hasn't got the fitness levels yet coming from non league,when he is fit enough he will start in more matches,you play unfit players they will pick up serious injuries.
I am hoping we find a fox in the box type of scorer...tough getting a good one at this level though.

Why hasn't Connell got the fiteness though? He's been here for a fair few weeks now and he trained with Grimsby before he signed for us.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 18:17:53 »

By that note Risser must behind on fitness work too.  Just using Risser as an example, not having a go. Its irrelevant anyway as I wouldn't change a winning team unless I had to.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: