Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mr. Red does some work shocker!!!  (Read 505 times)
BANGKOK RED

« on: Thursday, July 21, 2005, 10:58:44 »

Friends and family of Bangkok Red publicly expressed their concerns today after it was revealed that the Idle 30 year old actually did some work today.

"I just couldn't beleive what I was seeing" said one source from the Bangkok estate. "I knew that boredom was eating away at him but I had no idea that it was this bad".

Many alternatives to work where offered to the former Swindonian, such as Movies, computer games, both oral and penetrative sex along with copious amounts of alcohol yet he still succumbed to actually doing something constructive.

"We are all hoping that this is just a one off" revealed another source from the estate. "However there is a history of work in the family and so there is a fear that this could happen again, however we are all going to be observing him closely and are ready to help out should he lift a finger again." She then went on to add "Personally I blame the parents, they should be ashamed of themselves"

Mr. Red's personal dealer has also pledged his support. "I shall be on call 24hrs a day" he said. "I have a number of cures for this ailment and I will only be a phone call away"
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 21, 2005, 11:00:52 »

It's awful when all there is left to do is actually earn your salary aint it?!

I've pencilled in some proper work after lunch.
Asher

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 21, 2005, 12:27:56 »

ha h aha i loved that
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: