Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Bollocks Matchday Thread.  (Read 16079 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 01:12:23 »

Quote from: "DV"
if he didnt lose possesion time and time again by doing stupid un-needed things he wouldnt be disliked by the fans in the first place.

But he was still better than McNamee today. He was toss, hopefully just a bad day at the office.

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 01:20:44 »

agree with batch
Panda Paws

« Reply #167 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 02:03:10 »

He just don't seem to do anything, McNamee
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 07:52:18 »

Some twat walking out of the Kingswood stand - "why do we bother with Sturrock, doesn't Malpas understand nobody like him"
I nearly hit the prick

There is nothing wrong with Sturrock at all - at least he puts in the effort, and he fucking scored. Some fans are just idiots

I come from a land down-under
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 08:26:23 »

I was pretty annoyed with the small section of our fans booing the team of at half time and full time.

It was a poor performance, but it's not like Northampton are bottom with a shit vein of form. The are but one point behind us FFS. We aren't going to just steamroller everyone in sight.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 08:27:01 »

Macnamee looked like he had some potential, he just didn't seem to be making the right runs, and when he did get into space the balls played to him weren't what he needed. Looked to me like their right back had the measure of him and knew how to stifle him. He'll come good I think.

We did look a completely different proposition down the left when Zaboub came on, and had he not given the ball away in such a stupid fashion in the build up to their goal I would have said he'd done well. He needs to have the sense to restrict those sort of flicks to the area around their penalty area.

I thought Ashikodi was poor, although very unfortunate with the pull back in the second half. Towards the end of the first half he managed to get into their area, I couldn't see exactly what happened from where I was but it looked like we'd have scored if he'd pulled it back instead of trying to o round the keeper. Anyone get a better view of that?
DMR

« Reply #171 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 10:17:29 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "dell boy"
With Zaaboob he could have done many things instead of a stupid effort of a fancy flick when it comes off we can all roar with pleasure, but at that time of the game it was senseless, maybe it wasn't a corner but Zaaboob needs to make better decisions. He could of held the ball up, kicked it into the stand, put it down near the corner flag, but at that stage of the game you dont try anything fancy.
perhaps i'm being overly cynical but i have to wonder whether people would be so harsh on easton or cox in a similar situation.

the point is that with cox or easty they're not constantly making mistakes like sophie makes...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 10:21:49 »

our fans are retards

Things get better but they never get good
Spencer_White

« Reply #173 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 10:32:55 »

I think we expected Northampton to roll over today and give us an easy 3-0 win (Cox maybe scoring a hat trick!). But after 10 minutes you could see it wasnt that sort of game. They were big strong, hard, organised. It was like playing AGAINST a Paul Sturrock side. They made sure they won their battles and got a rough deal out of the ref in my opinion. A draw was a fair result, but the game was pretty dire.

Shame because we had 7000 home fans which is decent. Hopefully people will turn out for Cheltenham in the mid week game. Their support was absolute shit. Swindon Northampton was a tasty game once, but now they have nothing about them.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 10:50:07 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Shame because we had 7000 home fans which is decent. Hopefully people will turn out for Cheltenham in the mid week game. Their support was absolute shit. Swindon Northampton was a tasty game once, but now they have nothing about them.

Fucking Cheltnumb :angry:  we badly need to do something about these at the CG....they've already become some sort of bogie team, consider the Scum, who have down the years had one or two decent sides have only one the once at the CG in probably 20+ attempts, whereas the Numb, have 2 in 2 , with poor looking sides.

History with the Cobblers goes back to the early 60's when they cheated us to get us relegated  in 65.  Its been a sporadic rivalry since, flaring up quite nastily on occasions.....

Now it seems the rivalry, is who has the real HQ of Nationwide.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 11:26:35 »

I am sooo hacked off with the treatment Blair gets from some people and even some of the comments on here.

Several occasions this season had ne not scored we wouldnt have even got a point.  He works hard which is a damn site more than we can say about some of the other players of late but the lad just simply cannot do anything right in some peoples eyes.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 11:28:42 »

Oh and I dont particularly like this hoofball we seem to be playing.  FFS Malpas sort it out.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 11:33:28 »

Agree to a point LADY,he works hard and scored some important goals but hes had some stinkers too....i would never boo any town player and would often get into trouble with twats who slagged Duke every match.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 11:33:52 »

Agree to a point LADY,he works hard and scored some important goals but hes had some stinkers too....i would never boo any town player and would often get into trouble with twats who slagged Duke every match.
sonic youth

« Reply #179 on: Sunday, February 3, 2008, 15:20:19 »

i don't see the point in booing a player if they're not good enough - it's hardly their fault that the manager selected them.

if they give less than total committment then i think it's warranted.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: