Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Players/Drinking/Clubbing  (Read 10881 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:09:06 »

Not at all, as Saturday was the only time I have seen Sean out I wouldn't begrudge him a night out every now and then.

To be honest we're not gonna agree on this.  The Merson wannabe was a throw away comment, not to be taken seriously.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:38:39 »

Quote from: "janaage"
The Merson wannabe was a throw away comment, not to be taken seriously.
Do you take the word defamation seriously?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:42:06 »

Don't be so stupid, I was merely meaning that Mr Nicholas should be pushed on from the back and paid in the hole behind the front two.  A la the New Merson.

Get a life pal.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:43:04 »

Quote from: "santini"

Give it a rest. I know you'll defend Nicholas to the death but get some perspective please.
Piemonte

« Reply #94 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:51:17 »

Quote from: "santini"

I'm so tempted to say something really untrue and offensive now after that comment. I'll leave it for now

As SY says get a grip and a sense of perspective. I maintain my viewpoint that as I help pay their wages I'm intitled to say pretty much what I like about our players, within reason.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:55:10 »

But PM do you now admit your comments from the 00-01 season that you once saw Gary Elkins shag an elk in a Norweigian fjorde were unfounded and untrue?

If you continue with these allegations I will be contacting Gary Stanley's uncle immediately.
Fairplay

« Reply #96 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:58:46 »

Don't be so stupid, I was merely meaning that Mr Nicholas should be pushed on from the back and paid in the hole behind the front two.  A la the New Merson.

Get a life pal.

Feeble excuse M'Lud.
We all know what you meant by the Merson reference, given the reference to alcohol throughout this thread.

And Sonic Youth - do your job as moderator (see my last post) rather than ask people who have things in perspective to "get some persepective".
McLovin

« Reply #97 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:03:25 »

I don't see a problem if you see anyone out of their face why you can't mention it on a public forum.  It isn't a lie of any kind.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:06:12 »

Quote from: "Fairplay"
And Sonic Youth - do your job as moderator (see my last post) rather than ask people who have things in perspective to "get some persepective".

Do what exactly? For somebody who has just joined the forum you're making a lot of demands.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:08:03 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "Fairplay"

Do what exactly? For somebody who has just joined the forum you're making a lot of demands.

Mickey?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:08:51 »

Mate this site is all about what the tag line says, within reason 25% football.....  This place is no different to walking in a pub and putting the world to rights.  

We are all Swindon fans and as such are paying customers of the club.  If employees of Swindon Town do not want their customers to comment on their shananigans (sp) why don't they follow the example of the "professionals" at the club like Stefani & Rhys.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:09:55 »

No chance it's Mickey, probably Santini.
McLovin

« Reply #102 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:11:26 »

Shall we all share stories of our eye-witness accounts of STFC players' drunken mis-behavings?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:12:07 »

It's got to be someone masquerading as a new poster.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:12:39 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
No chance it's Mickey, probably Santini.

You're not far wrong, posting from the same IP as jim - they're all related these Nicho Mafia lot, just like the Soprano's I tell thee!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: