Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY EVERYBODY!!!  (Read 10006 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 23:37:52 »

The other thread? 

Too far down for me to have seen that.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
flammableBen

« Reply #76 on: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 23:40:09 »

Far too many of us have been having a bit of light hearted fun on St. Georges day, maybe having a few english beers and having a good time. When really it's clear we should have been moaning that we couldn't have a bit of light hearted fun celebrating St. Georges day with a few beers because of the those Politically Correct Gay Immigrant Brigade.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 23:42:29 »

fuck a duck, if that one about him being a "roman" is the one your talking about, I'm glad I missed it. If you're talking about another one, I never go to page two so in my realuty, it doesn't exsist.

EDIT: Get a fucking job ben and stop being a timewasting cunt.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Doore

« Reply #78 on: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 23:43:43 »

Far too many of us have been having a bit of light hearted fun on St. Georges day, maybe having a few english beers and having a good time. When really it's clear we should have been moaning that we couldn't have a bit of light hearted fun celebrating St. Georges day with a few beers because of the those Politically Correct Gay Immigrant Brigade.

When I read this, beer came out of my nose.  
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 23:44:55 »

fuck a duck, if that one about him being a "roman" is the one your talking about, I'm glad I missed it. If you're talking about another one, I never go to page two so in my realuty, it doesn't exsist.

You still haven't actually made a point, if you have information relating to this topic I would be very interested and happy to read it.
Doore

« Reply #80 on: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 23:47:52 »

Isn't that last comment a bit over the top to a tongue in cheek, and may I ad rather amusing, post?  Why get personal?
flammableBen

« Reply #81 on: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 23:57:53 »

Don't be too harsh on him Doore. The playground debating tactic of throwing insults when things start going over your head is pretty advanced for ironside. It's like his special move.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 00:00:39 »

I want ironside to be our new patron saint

Things get better but they never get good
flammableBen

« Reply #83 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 00:05:05 »

There was King Edmund Ironside who I think left England to Super Viking King Canute the Great when he died. I think Canute controlled most of England by that point anyway.
Talk Talk

« Reply #84 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 00:17:55 »

Don't be too harsh on him Doore. The playground debating tactic of throwing insults when things start going over your head is pretty advanced for ironside. It's like his special move.

Cunt
flammableBen

« Reply #85 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 00:26:51 »

Subtle.

Not like my supple man boobs.
Talk Talk

« Reply #86 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 00:58:20 »

Subtle.

Not like my supple man boobs.

My man boobs are curiously rock like. I've been doing some weights this week and my pecs hurt like fuck.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 02:09:13 »

There was King Edmund Ironside who I think left England to Super Viking King Canute the Great when he died. I think Canute controlled most of England by that point anyway.
As a point of historical fact, Canute was a Cnut. I like to think that neatly ties in the historical pedantry with TEF random swearing/bollockry.

And Ironside's right, the English aren't a mongrel race, because we're not a race. But mongrel we most definitely are and all the better for it and long may it continue. Speaking as the proud owner of several mongrels who've all been far better dogs than your highly strung nancy-fancy pedigrees. (In national terms, think English>French)
Talk Talk

« Reply #88 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 02:21:14 »

As a point of historical fact, Canute was a Cnut. I like to think that neatly ties in the historical pedantry with TEF random swearing/bollockry.

And Ironside's right, the English aren't a mongrel race, because we're not a race. But mongrel we most definitely are and all the better for it and long may it continue. Speaking as the proud owner of several mongrels who've all been far better dogs than your highly strung nancy-fancy pedigrees. (In national terms, think English>French)

Paul, you are wasted on here. You would be better off reading Classics at Moscow University.

Fuck off soon.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Friday, April 24, 2009, 07:21:38 »

Poorly educated?  Mistakes in your post.  Georges - George's.  genral - general.  manage exceed - manage to excede.  guy's and gal's - guys and gals.  Discrace - disgrace.

He who casts the first stone...

Oh dear!

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: