Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekend Away  (Read 1614 times)
Asher

« on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 20:39:54 »

What a quality weekend away! Lost 3-0 but after the game went to Newcastel with some good lads.

4 places in a b and b but that didnt stop 9 of us staying.  Newcastle ladies didnt know what had hit them so many bars so much beer and all of us just being stupid! Woke up with some girls number on my stomach! Its in blooming permanent!!!!
Spencer_White

« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 06:12:00 »

I think the team should have been made to travel home with us and smell our beer farts.

Guess what? E found his keys in the car. He never brought them along! Silly c.....!

Newcastle - mad piss head town.
Asher

« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 07:43:11 »

Ha Ha those beer farts were shocking! Who are you then?Huh?

E is a prat you mean to say he had us all looking around teh van, b and b and everywhere in newcastle and he hadnt even brought them!  We couldnt have fitted any more in teh transit after the game.....there was about 14 lads in there
Spencer_White

« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 18:07:41 »

Who am I? FFS.

E aint a prat mate. Hes a top bloke. Just a bit shot in the head, too many drugs 10 years ago! (you know he went back to the van and didnt sleep a wink from 4am). To be honest I was just glad he didnt loose Y's van keys. That would have been a right fuck up. Loyal as fuck that bloke, E. We had a nightmare at Bmuth, but he still said he had a great day out and not to worry.

I meant the team should have come with us Sunday morning.

Hulls a definate goer. Wish we were going somewhere a bit softer to be honest, so we could take the piss.
Asher

« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 18:59:46 »

E's ok I thought he was blinding turning wrong at teh start of teh night with all those sambucas! and a beer for himself - thought fuck me here we go!! quality day out tho just wish id taken my phone out!

b's saying 'why dont you fuck off you scrut' to that girl was funny as!!!! and the girls in the kebab window!!! superb.

Hull will be a laugh whats the crack? Yeah they will be well up for it with the season their having
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 19:29:51 »

Soapy Tit Wank Am I on the SAS sight?

Transit vans for away trips.

They will be well up for it.

We will be taking the piss.

Cool

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 19:37:59 »

We are casuals Yeovil, but not SAS, something new.

Some of us are ex SAS, but know the games up and dont want a ban. Most were never inolved.

Taking the piss consists usually of singing our songs in their main pub. Id say we took the piss at Bmuth and Southend. Just about got out alive at Luton!  Tongue

Usually its minibuses, but we used matey boys Electrical van for Hartlepool as it was a special occasion and we needed somewhere to sleep!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 19:44:34 »

Yup,its certainly not worth going to jail for.Fair play it sounds a laugh .

/
W56196272
Asher

« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 4, 2005, 20:31:10 »

oh yeah we only have a giggle.  Good lads who love there football and a good laugh with it.

Luton was very lucky!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: