Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley  (Read 20947 times)
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 14:21:11 »

On train with beer in hand. 1st game of the year for me - let's be loud!  Pint
Sussex

« Reply #91 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 15:09:25 »

In the pub.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 15:18:10 »

1,500 tickets available for Town fans, so should be plenty to go around!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 15:18:26 »

Official STFC Twitter account in interesting information shock...

Crawley have four ticket windows open for STFC fans. Still think they're going to have some pretty big queues to handle.
Stevecourty

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 15:47:58 »

is that a bunch of Kents?

Pmsl!

Really jealous but you'll be getting support from the tap! Lets hope he's there next weekend i will be in my usual seat!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 16:35:42 »

Jesus fucking christ, it's just taken me an hour and a half to get to London Victoria. TFL couldn't organise a piss up in a bloody brewery. Just missed the quarter past 4 train that would JUST get me there I'm time for kick off - will get to the station at 5:20 now. GRAGHAGAHGHHHHHHH
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 16:56:19 »

Jesus fucking christ, it's just taken me an hour and a half to get to London Victoria. TFL couldn't organise a piss up in a bloody brewery. Just missed the quarter past 4 train that would JUST get me there I'm time for kick off - will get to the station at 5:20 now. GRAGHAGAHGHHHHHHH
Grab a taxi and you should only miss the first 5-10 mins
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 21:15:47 »

Grab a taxi and you should only miss the first 5-10 mins

You know what that's precisely what I did. Shared the cab with a couple other late Town fans too.
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 16:13:59 »

I really enjoyed it to be honest. We got there at 10 as we had a few things to do in the area. Whilst getting our tickets some lady came up to my boys and asked if they want to go and see the pitch and sit in the dug out. They were delighted by this and we had a good chat about football and Swindon. This was going above and beyond duties. Even managed to get a spot in the club car park. My boy was mascot for the Town and they looked after him so well. He had an amazing time. Thank you Crawley fc. The game was OK. Swindon made hard work of it. Both penalties were very soft but it was the bit of luck Town needed. For the second game running I thought Town looked very week going forward. Chris Martin isn't a footballer is he? He is not playing like one and he doesn't look like one. I thought our Defence and Midfield were solid. Ward, Mca, RDV Were outstanding. Great following and noise from the Town fans. My kids had lots of fun so what else apart from a win could I have wanted?
COYR

One Davie Bamber.......................
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: