Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham Tickets  (Read 19330 times)
fatbury

« on: Monday, July 30, 2007, 13:41:27 »

any one have any idea how many we will get for this and when the tickets are out??

Only I wanted to book travel but not unless im sure of getting a ticket!
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 30, 2007, 14:07:16 »

get a season ticket and get first dibs. Cheltenham, know they will sell this out if they give us loads of tickets so..
fatbury

« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 30, 2007, 14:10:47 »

ive got one .... no news on it tho - but SAS are taking bookings
neville w

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 07:28:55 »

They were on sale yesterday (but don't know if it was only for season ticket holders) . The ticket people are having difficulty understanding the difference between "Charlton", and "Cheltenham", so I advise you to be very specific !

It was only when they asked for £18 that I realised they'd misheard me and in fact that I wanted a Cup ticket.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 08:58:31 »

£18 for adults at Cheltenham - a bit steep for a club with very few supporters anyway.
According to the Cheltenham website we have behind the goal and a section of the stand on the side, so I would guess about 2000 in total(?).

I come from a land down-under
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:03:04 »

Quote from: "neville w"
They were on sale yesterday (but don't know if it was only for season ticket holders) . The ticket people are having difficulty understanding the difference between "Charlton", and "Cheltenham", so I advise you to be very specific !

It was only when they asked for £18 that I realised they'd misheard me and in fact that I wanted a Cup ticket.

Yeah its ST holders only first until next Monday according to chap in office this morning.

Typical its not on OS.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:17:18 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Quote from: "neville w"

Yeah its ST holders only first until next Monday according to chap in office this morning.

Typical its not on OS.

bollocks, I want three tickets together will wait until Monday its not as if all the tikcets will go

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:23:16 »

Found this on another website (forum mind so might not be 100% accurate)

Away supporters are housed in the Carlsberg Stand behind a goal, housing 1,100 supporters (seated I think). Cheltenham also offer up to 1,500 extra seats in the In2Print stand along one side dependant on demand
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:39:45 »

I dunno weather to go to this one or not  :?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:44:02 »

Does anybody know if there is a bus to somewhere near the ground from the train station. The walk was a bit of shock last time.

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:44:58 »

Quote from: "Dachauer"
Does anybody know if there is a bus to somewhere near the ground from the train station. The walk was a bit of shock last time.

nah not sure tbh.  Just walk and go to the Lansdown for a beer on the way, its nice in there!
Theres pubs all the way to the ground so just have a beer in each!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:46:19 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

nah not sure tbh.  Just walk and go to the Lansdown for a beer on the way, its nice in there!
Theres pubs all the way to the ground so just have a beer in each!

true, not sure I would be able to the ground in that case Wink

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:49:53 »

I just bought train tickets for this.

10.11am from Swindon arrive in Chelt for 11.18

Depart Chelt 18.46 arrive Swindon 19.49

£7 each return - cheap singles were wrong times.

Crawl from station to ground, sorted!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:54:35 »

the problem with the walk is that it is difficult for us Germans to leave the pub. Wink

Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 09:56:54 »

the problem with the walk is that it is difficult for us Germans to leave the pub. Wink

And the problem for us English is that you germans already have your towels on all the decent seats!!!!! hehe

On a serious note, I think Im going to make a Monopoly board style pub crawl for this, theres tonnes of local pubs hidden that do local beers/ciders etc. I'll be lucky to make it to the game!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: