Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Curo in the Adver  (Read 1968 times)
I 8 Razor

« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 12:31:04 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
not really surprised after the shit they were getting from the fans

yea but did u see it out there !!!!!!
at least they got applauded off at the end because it was obvious that they started to try and put effort in, regardless of the score!!

of course people arent gonna be happy when players look uninterested but at the end they seemed to want it hence the booing at half time and the applause at full time!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 12:40:41 »

funily enough I did see it yes, and I was as disapoointed and frustrated as the next swindon fan. That was just my opinion, sorry.
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 13:18:41 »

"You're not fit to wear the shirt" was pathetic when losing 3-0 to a team that had had 3 attempts on goal (all set pieces)

I'm seriiously considering moving my season ticket to the nationwide - theres so many retarded chavvy pricks in the the town end its unreal. and its getting worse.
I 8 Razor

« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 13:29:46 »

the super sammy parkin one was more pointless though, hes gone!
Spud

« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 13:53:11 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
"You're not fit to wear the shirt" was pathetic when losing 3-0 to a team that had had 3 attempts on goal (all set pieces)

I'm seriiously considering moving my season ticket to the nationwide - theres so many retarded chavvy pricks in the the town end its unreal. and its getting worse.

Id move but not im not prepared to pay another £6-8 on top of the ticket i aready get.
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 14:02:46 »

Think carefully before you make this decision!
I couldn't decide whether to go Nationwide or TownEnd, opted to go with Nationwide for the view and now I'm left sat in a soul-less area surrounded with what must be the most pessimistic people on the face of the earth who just mutter under their breath when I attempt to shout encouragement for my team.
If on Saturday I find out that these tossers have season tickets I'm seriously considering moving my season ticket.

(I did find a lot of the chants coming from the town-end at 3-0 down embarrasing and un-neccesary but what can you do?)

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Spud

« Reply #21 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 14:06:35 »

I know that im gonna tell my mates that even if we start losing weve got to get behind them, we cant have another Tuesday night as that was awful.
I 8 Razor

« Reply #22 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 14:14:11 »

Quote from: "BrightonRed"

Think carefully before you make this decision!
I couldn't decide whether to go Nationwide or TownEnd, opted to go with Nationwide for the view and now I'm left sat in a soul-less area surrounded with what must be the most pessimistic people on the face of the earth who just mutter under their breath when I attempt to shout encouragement for my team.
If on Saturday I find out that these tossers have season tickets I'm seriously considering moving my season ticket.

(I did find a lot of the chants coming from the town-end at 3-0 down embarrasing and un-neccesary but what can you do?)

it seems to me town end brings the atmosphere(whether its good or pointless chants) you will never stop people chanting obscenities if we play poor.

Some people think how it will affect the team, others want to get their point across. Sometimes frustration boils over especially if the other team have three attempts on goal and score three :x

not that i agree, but while these chants could knock the confidence of some, it might make some others stand up and be counted.( i dont sing anything that i wouldnt want to hear if i was a player)
encouragement will do nicley.
DMR

« Reply #23 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 21:24:12 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
not really surprised after the shit they were getting from the fans

they deserved it

lack of quality, i can accept

lack of passion is fucking disgusting
DMR

« Reply #24 on: Friday, August 12, 2005, 21:25:25 »

surely losing 3-0 to a team who've had 3 shots is equally pathetic?

come on piemonte it's not acceptable
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: