Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brexit & Football  (Read 23211 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 05:51:38 »

Or a The The song
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 08:10:25 »

Or a The The song

Yes Any excuse.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 08:29:17 »

Ok, so the fact that possibly - just possibly - there is a person who might just save your comfy sofa, idiot lantern and ready meal lifestyle from destruction by the third world hordes (by association what happens in the USA DOES affect us) has a coiffure that doesn't please you rules him out?

Fucking hell...

Donald Trump has so many business failures it's hard to see how he won't fuck up running a country.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 09:33:20 »

You're the guy that slags Buzzfeed off yet it just shows you as being a hypocrite for believing the bullshit that the MSM vomit up about Trump.

"All I know is what's on the internet"

Donald Trump. Taken out of context granted, but this reminded me of it.

You can dress it up however much you want but his anti-women views are abundantly clear. Not to mention his refusal to condemn white supremacy, his encouraging of violence against people who rally against him and his ridiculous statement that he could shoot someone in the centre of New York and not lose voters. Egotistical fool. Unfortunately a very rich one.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 10:35:10 »

Trump doesn't believe very much of what he is saying in the campaign - he's not completely stupid, he's busy peddling an image that gets votes in the primaries.  He's pandering a message that the less educated, lower income families, mainly white but also some long standing immigrants as it happens, happen to lap up.  That America used to be great and by being anti establishment and bullying the world outside it can once again be so.

He's not much of a believer in that - he trades quite openly with any country that'll help him make $$'s.  He just knows this is an untapped way of getting into the front runner position of a more than two horse race in the Republican party (less likely to succeed in the Democrat party due to the need to pander more to women's interests, equality, healthcare etc.).

The real worry in that race is Ted Cruz - he firmly believes what he peddles.
Flashheart

« Reply #35 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 10:38:18 »

I think he's mostly pandering to a large vote base, which doesn't say much for youessay.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #36 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 11:31:35 »

And your point was what, John?

That you are an absolute cretin. Thanks for confirming.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 11:32:49 »

I can't believe that Alan is actually sympathising with Donald Trump's political agenda.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 11:35:26 »

Even before this current campaign it was clear how much of a cunt Trump is.
Check out the programme about what he did to people who lived near his golf course development In Scotland.
I'd rather be wrong  than go along with such an individual as him.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 14:27:13 »

I can't believe that Alan is actually sympathising with Donald Trump's political agenda.
I can't believe anyone even thinks Trump has a political agenda. Other than "Vote for me". He just makes shit up at random, then contradicts himself or pretends he hasn't said it when it becomes obvious it's arrant nonsense or not as popular as he thought it was. He's like a brasher, richer, cruder Boris Johnson
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 14:35:16 »

I can't believe Alan replied to Ells with something other than a creepy stalkery response!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 14:51:41 »

I can't believe it's not butter
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 16:20:37 »

The internet truly proves the saying; 'A little knowledge is a dangerous thing'. Everyone is now an expert on everything and it's easy to validate any view you may hold by using Google.

It's All Good..............
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 16:27:12 »

Ain't that the truth.

Very few people have an original thought.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 17:36:48 »

<sigh>

Based on what exactly Ells? 95% conjecture, rumour and media bias? Got any FACTS to back that up?

Well no, that quote is one good example. It's fucking creepy. 

And who exactly at the evil MSM manipulated this picture for us naive fools to interpret as DODGY AS ALL FUCKING FUCK?
https://imgur.com/a/EUibG

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: