Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Presents!  (Read 5360 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 21:07:29 »

What one's Sam? I got some HD 515s for my birthday and I'm well pleased with them.

I've got the HD415s. Sounds like the driver has gone in the RHS ear.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #61 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 21:10:29 »

Bit of a bitch. Hopefully Santa didn't buy them from Woolies!
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 21:12:11 »

Nope, Santa bought them from Currys so they're going back tomorrow. They're quality headphones, the only problem I've had (before them breaking) is the noise leak, but I only use them at home anyway so it's no real beef.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 21:14:01 »

Nope, Santa bought them from Currys so they're going back tomorrow. They're quality headphones, the only problem I've had (before them breaking) is the noise leak, but I only use them at home anyway so it's no real beef.

Yeah that's the problem with the open design, though mine don't seem too bad. I mainly got mine for when I play my guitar late at night, with the odd occassion for pc/hi fi use.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 21:16:10 »

Yeah, I got mine to mainly use with the guitar but was a bit disappointed with the sound. It turned out to be the amp rather than the headphones because the amp emulates the headphone jack so it's not the true sound.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #65 on: Friday, January 2, 2009, 21:18:07 »

Yeah, I got mine to mainly use with the guitar but was a bit disappointed with the sound. It turned out to be the amp rather than the headphones because the amp emulates the headphone jack so it's not the true sound.

I'm not even sure my amp works with headphones. I use a Zoom 2.1u effects pedal and that seems to do the job nicely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: