Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Late Night Thread (or the early morning thread)  (Read 3756 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:17:39 »

Quote from: "axs"
i'm guessing one of two?

Haha nah, no-one we were with!

Lets just say the person embarassed themself beyond belief!

Dodgy dress sense too!!!!!!!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:19:19 »

Blackcurrent?

/
W56196272
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:19:46 »

and i missed it! might of been the high point of the night. other than jumping manaically to chelsea dagger.

doo-do-do-doo-do-do-doo-da duh da doo da duh!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:21:24 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Blackcurrent?

Nah he wasn't out!!!!!!!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:23:00 »

and of course Blackcurrent is extremely dapper

/
W56196272
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:24:59 »

hehe if you say so!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to post who but unfortunately can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was VERY amusing to watch though! Lets just say the girls were less than impressed............
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:27:57 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
I'm here.

How rude :x  say hello to Sussex

hello Sussex

/
W56196272
Sussex

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:34:20 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Sussex"
I'm here.

How rude :x  say hello to Sussex

hello Sussex

Hello Yeovil.

Are you at work? I fell asleep early and am now watching shite on Bravo. When sport goes bad..
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:37:18 »

Sure am

Im watching CSI season 1 disc 1 drinking tea and eating biscuits.Finish in 3.5 hours then no work till Thursday...yay!

/
W56196272
Sussex

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:45:29 »

Result. Probably means you're working next weekend though I guess.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 01:52:03 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
hehe if you say so!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to post who but unfortunately can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was VERY amusing to watch though! Lets just say the girls were less than impressed............

Roar!

That don't impress me much, Shania.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 02:04:59 »

I just annotated a school picture from 1972 on a website with all my classmates names - fucked if I can remember them now - need more alkypoo
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 02:19:28 »

post it

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 03:03:55 »

Where am I?  Ohh Jeebus I think I killed my social life.  I'm never talking to a girl again.  I hate owomen.
flammableBen

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 04:16:32 »

Anyone still up?

I've been drinking since 3 ish. Bit of a late start but didn't get until late nast night (Reg's fault), and train journeys always tire me out.

Ally decided that our Bristol Itinery was Gloucester road for today. Happy days. I didn't realised it until we got there, but my last memory of gloucester road was walking along after the classic K experience (the one where I posted that ace little story about the train journey home).

So we chill at ally's for a bit, nice bit of pre-drinking. Then we head out.

Start at the Flyer or something I think. They only had posh foreign lagers so I settled for a Staropramen. I used to love that stuff but I don't think I finished it.

About 6ish I decide that it's time to forgive Padge (Tom), I know that Fred and Sussex will most definately still have a grudge against him. But I've known him longer than I've known any of you. And I'm not the sort of person who ignores people just to punish them.

Tom and his ex/current/fuckknows misses come along for a few pubs. Happy days. Guinness all round. (well Guinness for me, Tom is off the booze agian. IF he's about for a home game again next season then you should meet him sans alcohol. He's a nice bloke normally)

Whilst this is going on, I get an apology present of some white powdery stuff in a quickly wrapped together old chewing gum packet. After some quick enquieries I discover that it's Amphetamine flavoured. Yey free speed I think and pocket it.

Fast forward some pubs, and tom and his lady friend have gone off to a party or something. We've suddenly realised it's midnight and decide to taxi it into the town center.

This works until we get there, where Kirk manages to piss off every bouncer within a 5mile district by just shouting abuse at all of them. (Rereading comment: Seriously this was quite impressive, we'd have a few of us queing up and the bouncers would tell us that we'd be in a second. Kirk catches up and we're well out. Kirk's ace, I shared a room with him for a year)

Luckily we've got loads of beer back at ally's flat. and a lot of us are tired anyway. So that's what we do, head back.

Unfortunately, just before we taxid it into town, I decided I better get into the mood for clubbing, so I unwrapped my chewing gum wrappper. It was a bit clumped together so I shouted for swallowing it.

Interesting mistake. By the time it kicked in, we'd given up on town and decided to head back to the flat. Now I'm sitting here in ally's room typing this whilst he's asleep. There's 5 other people asleep in the living room, and my old house mate and ally's current flat mate Ed has his own room aswell. That's 8 of us in a 2 bedroom flat. And they are all asleep apart from me. And the buzz is just starting to wear off. Luckily I've got enough wine. I think.

Happy days.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: