Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PES4  (Read 1350 times)
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:01:54 »

Im sure everyone has mastered this now and scored some screamers.... but..... free kicks... anyone mastered them?

There are two positions I can score from 7 times out of ten. That is from the edge of the box (float it over the wall into the top corner) and from the right handside of the area from quite far out. (tap it to a right footed player but aim it wide, and curl it right. it curls into the far corner often)

Anyone mastered screamers into the top corner like I could do on the old one?

Rigobert Song La la la
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:13:54 »

i'm yet to find an opponent that can match me regularly.

at HMV i was the king, losing only 1 match in my entire time there. it was the last match i played there that i lost, as i let my concentration slip slightly but levelled in the last minute to force extra time. he sneaked a cheeky goal and defended for dear life.

i'm a bit hit-and-miss at the old free-kicks, but, like you say, the one from right on the edge of the box is a piece of piss.

like tim lovejoy says, free-kicks aren't proper goals anyway. i'm the nuts at corners, score from about 30% and the rest are near-misses.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:14:03 »

I have scored barely any free kicks at all but  scored an incredible 30 yard screamer the other day, Steven Gerrard volley straight into the top corner. Unstoppable. I was playing against someone who's a lot better than me so had to take any half chance I got.

The best goal I ever scored was in the internation cup final. England v Brazil on 3 star, In the very last minute of the game it was 0-0, Gerrard passes it to Danny Mills on the left just in front of the half way line and he lobs it straight over the keeper from way out, 1-0. Final Whistle goes straight from the kick-off.  Cool  Cheesy
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:16:35 »

The best goal I ever scored was in the internation cup final. England v Brazil on 3 star

3 star? Are you shit or something?

Im good at near free kicks over the wall, and ive scored one screamer with Henry (remember that james?) but i cant do the tap and shoot goals. im shit at them

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:16:38 »

Why was Danny Mills playing for England?

Rigobert Song La la la
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:20:32 »

what level is everyone playing on?

i'm on 6 star and just into my 2nd season in the master league. got some cheap japs in during the summer and i'm a cert for the title with about a quarter of the original squad left (Valery, Edingson, etc.).
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:20:43 »

Danny Mills was playing 'cos I had loads of players out injured. I can win on 4 star, occasionally on 5 star but don't score much on 6 star.
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:24:12 »

Im on my forth season with 6 star - come second in division 1 last year and won the cup - so spent all my money on Henry, Beckham, Totti and George Weah. Now ive been knocked out the cup in the first match, half way through the season and im 9th but im still in the WEFA cup. Money doesnt always buy you success. But Weah is fucking brilliant.

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:24:58 »

i play 5* mostly, I've scored a couple of real long range belters with Gerrard too in my masters league side.

And a couple of stunning dribbles from the halfway line and round the keeper after beating 4 men with Ronaldinho who is easlily the best player on the game as far as I'm concerned
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 20, 2005, 00:06:14 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"

at HMV i was the king, losing only 1 match in my entire time there. it was the last match i played there that i lost, as i let my concentration slip slightly but levelled in the last minute to force extra time. he sneaked a cheeky goal and defended for dear life.

i'm a bit hit-and-miss at the old free-kicks, but, like you say, the one from right on the edge of the box is a piece of piss.

like tim lovejoy says, free-kicks aren't proper goals anyway. i'm the nuts at corners, score from about 30% and the rest are near-misses.

nice to see you're modest about it  Wink

officially blacker than the night.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 20, 2005, 01:38:05 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
Quote from: "oxford_fan"

nice to see you're modest about it  Wink
hahaha just re-read that and i see what you mean!

i only speak the truth, though
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: