Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tribe - BBC2 Mondays  (Read 1552 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 12:36:33 »

Anyone else watch it.  Bloody brilliant programme, I take my hat off to Bruce the ex-army man, he's ate a lot of crap in his time.  

This week was quality, he really got to know those savages, they were really funny.  I'd love to do that sort of thing.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 12:40:43 »

I saw the first one, where he was in the Himalayas. It was good.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 12:50:47 »

i saw it soapy tit wank it was funny and weird
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 12:53:46 »

The spike through the nose looked like it was really sore, his eyes watered big time.  Loved it when they see themselves in his camcorder, their faces are a picture!!  He must have so many decent stories to tell.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:40:13 »

Yes that was good,what I liked about it was he spent ages getting into the jungle and getting into the native  way of life but at the end of the day they were just a bunch of dudes that liked a fag and to take their dogs for a walk.He should have come to my house its closer.

Next week he takes some mind changing drugs and gets paranoid.He should have come to my house its closer.

/
W56196272
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 13:45:12 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Yes that was good,what I liked about it was he spent ages getting into the jungle and getting into the native  way of life but at the end of the day they were just a bunch of dudes that liked a fag and to take their dogs for a walk.He should have come to my house its closer.

Next week he takes some mind changing drugs and gets paranoid.He should have come to my house its closer.

Cheesy

I was saying to my Mrs ,one week he should just go to some fella's house in a residential area in Britain.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 14:00:27 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

Cheesy

I was saying to my Mrs ,one week he should just go to some fella's house in a residential area in Britain.

or he could stay with the ever increasing 'chav' population.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: