Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Message For Shitty.............  (Read 12138 times)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, May 25, 2008, 12:17:36 »

on a disposable! Will take it in on Tuesday, in teh meantime a picture message on way to you sir

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, May 25, 2008, 12:39:21 »

Some piccies here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/image_galleries/bcfc_v_hull_fans_240508_gallery.shtml?16

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, May 25, 2008, 13:13:54 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Quote from: "Croat red"
Quote from: "arriba"
even back in the days when we were the biggest club in the south west htv ie that cunt roger malone bigged up bristol city

when we got demoted for the financials Malone was at the County Ground and someone tried to punch him out,cos it was all his fault Cheesy

I dont care that much about City,as I said before I like GJ.I really really hated them when they were the same league as us though.I avoid the local News coverage by watching Holly Oaks... Oops

bloody hell. :shock:
i was stood right there when that happend.the bloke went mental at him saying you love city and stuff like that.malone retreated a bit sharpish Soapy Tit Wank .
the bloke that went mental is on that documentary when we got promoted in 93,with that nutter phil who talks to anybody in the background.

is that the irritating cunt in the winners? he fucks me off.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, May 25, 2008, 14:22:03 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
on a disposable! Will take it in on Tuesday, in teh meantime a picture message on way to you sir

Cheers - already doing the rounds and will be a fine addition to the desk redecoration for the Slave Trader who sits next to me on Tuesday morning
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Sunday, May 25, 2008, 14:27:58 »

I must of blown £10 on sending that pic to various people!Dont forget to get lots of papers from today for him

Rich Pullen

« Reply #110 on: Sunday, May 25, 2008, 14:29:50 »

What's the pic!?!?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Sunday, May 25, 2008, 15:38:00 »

haha

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/435/hpim0362ed6.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7816/mrarseuc7.jpg

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 11:13:08 »

Quote from: "axs"
Quote from: "chalkies_shorts"
We have a new guy at work who declared himself as City. I called him a fucking Slave Trader and he wasn't too chuffed. He said he was going Saturday and I asked him how many other games he'd been to this season - zero. I am really looking forward to going into work on Tuesday. Now all I want is Doncaster and Rochdale to come up trumps.
Lets all laugh at City, lets all laugh at City, la la la.
Slave Trader inbred fuckwits. He ha ha.
Oh and I don't hate them anywhere near as much as those cunts down the A420.

He'll be a ManU supporter by now.

Axs - you were spot on. He came in this morning and I mentioned something about a 39 year old navvy showing up a £1m show pony and he said he was really Man U and that the Slave Traders are his 2nd team. What a complete tool.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 16:41:49 »

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, May 28, 2008, 08:21:34 »

ahhhhhhhhh, lots of plastic slave traders go back to their 'true' teams.  Cheesy

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, May 30, 2008, 20:01:50 »

not really worthy of a new thread, but windass has gone up further in my estimation.

When asked what it felt like to gain legendary status among the Hull fans, he said: "I'm not a legend. People use that word too much in football and I don't like it. I'm not a legend, I'm a footballer.
"I don't like that phrase because you get people like those that go and fight for the country in Iraq and those sorts of places, and I get paid a lot of money to just kick a football about and do something I enjoy.
"They are the real legends - the real heroes. Not people like me, and I don't want to be called that."

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: