Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC 2, OUFC 0  (Read 12704 times)
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 18:54:53 »

.I have even been to Oxford to support an away team.

[/quote]

I was in the away end for quite a few during their "glory years". (Aldridge etc)
(I was at Oxford Poly, although I prefer to call it Brookes Uni now)
Used to go to watch them get beat, but unfortunately they were a very good side, and usually won.

Nearly got a hiding off some Leeds fans who couldn't understand the subtle difference between a Swindon and an Oxford accent !
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 19:03:39 »

.I have even been to Oxford to support an away team.

I was in the away end for quite a few during their "glory years". (Aldridge etc)
(I was at Oxford Poly, although I prefer to call it Brookes Uni now)
Used to go to watch them get beat, but unfortunately they were a very good side, and usually won.

Nearly got a hiding off some Leeds fans who couldn't understand the subtle difference between a Swindon and an Oxford accent !
Same thing happened to me with Sunderland fans,
High light of the game was when a Sunderland fan ran on the pitch and lumped the pox goalie, how I laughed. Sadly Sunderland lost 2 0.

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 19:22:40 »

I don't want the Scum to go out of business but I would love years of misery for them. At least they have fans not consumers of the product. As others have said Franchise I do want to go out of business although inevitably they'd just go out and buy someone like Fleetwood and move it to MK. It would be a very good day for football if they didn't exist. I'm a proud Town fan but our fans stance against MK helps justify my pride. 

Top post and I know I am wrong but Franchise are miles away from the hate towards the yellow scum.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 20:01:56 »

Different kind of hate. Pox because of who they are dongers because of what they are. Plenty of hate from me to go around. Pox though are scum I want to hate dongers are scum that need to be hated.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 20:05:32 »

No, there's 3 of us
Make that 4.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 20:26:23 »

I have even been to Oxford to support an away team.

Me too.  Went once with a Rotherham-supporting mate.  Wore my Swindon scarf to that one, and narrowly avoided getting my head kicked in.  Would have served me right, frankly, if I had.

And went again with a Pompey-supporting friend.  Evening game that time.  Bizarrely, Portsmouth were 5-3 up until 2 mins from the end, and managed to finish it 5-5.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 22:30:02 »

Went in the London Road when Sheffield Wednesday were in every end and confess to supporting the Gas against the scum when they were tolerated.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: