Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another non transfer rumours with maybe a rumour  (Read 4273 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 08:54:58 »

Yeah thats the one

Maybe we'll get him on loan!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 09:08:06 »

Oh great, so now we're missing out on players to North Leigh?

CLEM OUT
😂

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 10:30:30 »

A little confused at the player we missed out on. From reading I got the impression that the player we missed out on who wanted LGE1 football was Edwards (as UGM and Young were the other 2 from the 3) but then later on in that post it mentioned Edwards as a potential captain/vice captain.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 11:41:03 »

A little confused at the player we missed out on. From reading I got the impression that the player we missed out on who wanted LGE1 football was Edwards (as UGM and Young were the other 2 from the 3) but then later on in that post it mentioned Edwards as a potential captain/vice captain.

Yeah same. Not very clear.

Possible Edwards wasn't one of the original 3, who knows. Wait and see i guess.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 11:55:13 »

I think Jan was adding his own thoughts when mentioning Edwards, I very much doubt that Flynn used any names.  Either way, he hadn't had a L1 clubs scarf above his head anytime yesterday, at least not a released photograph.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 12:22:47 »

I think Jan was adding his own thoughts when mentioning Edwards, I very much doubt that Flynn used any names.  Either way, he hadn't had a L1 clubs scarf above his head anytime yesterday, at least not a released photograph.

This.

We can speculate who we lost out on - but the obvious clue is - it’s someone whose signed for a L1 this week.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: