Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Holmes  (Read 4155 times)
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 19:35:56 »

Surprising how differently people see a game.

I thought that Holmes did well but Zaboob, especially in the 1st half, was truly appalling!
jim

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 19:42:49 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
Did nothing today and Zaaboub had quite a good game...... I don't really understand all the hype over Holmes really.

Zaboub wastes so many chances its unreal.  8 or 9 times today he hit a nothing ball, not clearing the first man.  A kuxury player if ever there was one.
mattboyslim

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 19:47:19 »

I actually though Zaboub was OK today, even if he had poor moments he was generally trying to get into the right positions and go round his man and put crosses in from good positions.  Holmes really hasn't kick on, he looked Ok but little more.
glos_robin

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 19:49:08 »

Quote from: "jim"
Quote from: "glos_robin"
Did nothing today and Zaaboub had quite a good game...... I don't really understand all the hype over Holmes really.

Zaboub wastes so many chances its unreal.  8 or 9 times today he hit a nothing ball, not clearing the first man.  A kuxury player if ever there was one.

But again his cross set up our first goal.....McGovern is equally as wasteful on his side but at present Zaaboub and McGovern are the best of a bad bunch and what is the alternative.....Kaid Mohammed - Oh dear!
lebowski

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 20:18:21 »

Quote from: "DMR"
He can't get a look in at the worst Premiership side since we were there and he's been farmed out to places like Walsall and Bradford since us, not Championship clubs. I don't think he'd massively improve us at all as he's not kicked on over the last 2 years.

yes, i agree with this.

except the bit that implies derby are better than we were.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 20:34:02 »

Zaaboub did nothing in the first half......his crossing was very hit and miss in the second half.

Although for a change Zaaboubs corners were pretty good!
McLovin

« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 14, 2008, 09:20:47 »

Holmes reminded me just why i thought he was overrated while he was here. Didn't provide anything all game
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: