Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What you expect the forum people to be like....  (Read 3549 times)
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 10:36:10 »

Technically I've got a Girl's Aloud remix on my latest dance CD from Corfu....   Oops  Oops  Oops

I didn't really get an images of what people looked like, unless they had an avatar in which case I thought they'd look like that!  I expected Yeovil to be an ancient man with a horrified look on his face, and for some reason thought Spacey would look like Elvis  Cheesy

Not seeing the Geography Teacher comparison for Mex - I'd say that's more Yeovil...   :shock:
McLovin

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 10:38:21 »

Yeovil really does look like O'Sullivan...
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 10:40:04 »

Quote from: "Walrus"

Not seeing the Geography Teacher comparison for Mex - I'd say that's more Yeovil...   :shock:

i fuckin love you
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 10:47:47 »

Quote from: "mexico red"

i fuckin love you

It was nice knowing you all...   :|
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 10:49:21 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
what was i suppossed to look like??? everyone keeps saying i was not what they expected i dont get it.

Something like this Mex

http://www.countryfest.mb.ca/photos/photo36.jpg
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 10:50:14 »

How could I get angry with one so pretty.

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, August 11, 2005, 13:09:39 »

Technically I've got a Girl's Aloud remix on my latest dance CD from Corfu....   Oops  Oops  Oops

I didn't really get an images of what people looked like, unless they had an avatar in which case I thought they'd look like that!  I expected Yeovil to be an ancient man with a horrified look on his face, and for some reason thought Spacey would look like Elvis  Cheesy

Mmmmmm Girls Aloud...... Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: