Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Membership Drive  (Read 3385 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 27, 2006, 11:52:37 »

That's a great idea jan. We should get an old VW camper van and paint it like the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, then park it in the CG car park and get people to sign up there. I'll be Thelma and Yeovil can be Shaggy. Fred, I'm thinking, is a shoe-in Scooby.
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 27, 2006, 13:13:43 »

I'm in comrades. Not sure about my bucket and clipboard skills though. Also I think there might be a thing about contact with bucket's and clipboards when I signed the sex offenders register. I don't want to go crazy and out of control again.

I could fill a bucket with redwine and see how quickly I could drink it all. Not sure how that would help  :?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 27, 2006, 13:50:06 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Fred

Ive got about 8 buckets (you know my work)  I will help out till about 2.15 as old dex is back for teh game so will sneak off for a pint with him.  I will be there just before 1.30.

nah don't worry ash, do what you need to do.

i dont want to be seen with you.

officially blacker than the night.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 27, 2006, 14:38:52 »

Quote from: "pauld"
That's a great idea jan. We should get an old VW camper van and paint it like the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, then park it in the CG car park and get people to sign up there. I'll be Thelma and Yeovil can be Shaggy. Fred, I'm thinking, is a shoe-in Scooby.

Scooby dooby doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, October 27, 2006, 14:39:33 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Will you do-gooders be in the winners?  I want to join the trust but I'm not prepared to leave the pub to do it Cheesy

Il come and find ya Piemonte
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, October 27, 2006, 15:14:59 »

Quote from: "strooood"
Fred

Ive got about 8 buckets (you know my work)  I will help out till about 2.15 as old dex is back for teh game so will sneak off for a pint with him.  I will be there just before 1.30.

you little cunt! Im teh only person who ever buys a beer for you, youth of today.

Sod ya!

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, October 27, 2006, 15:17:54 »

Quote from: "strooood"
Fred

you little cunt! Im teh only person who ever buys a beer for you, youth of today.

Sod ya!

Stick with what you agreed 1st time Ash

Plenty of time for a bit of both mate
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, October 27, 2006, 15:51:00 »

exactly fred!

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 10:50:27 »

Thankyou to all who turned up yesterday to help with the leaflets and the memberships.

Also thank you to the 179 new Trust members

Sterling effort all round !!!!

Same again next Saturday !
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 11:13:52 »

Oh, and sorry to SiPie we didn't get to you in the Winners - we tried but weren't allowed anywhere on club property due to the incredibly dangerous leaflets. We've also been told we'll have to "seek authority" (which won't be granted, natch) for collections or raffles, for some reason. However, we have a cunning plan - watch out for the Trust Tombola! Ha! They never said anything about tombolas!

And if that doesn't work, we'll send in a crack undercover WI team to hold a bring and buy sale on the grass in front of the South Stand. Bwaaahahahahahahaha!
red macca

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 11:36:49 »

Oh, and sorry to SiPie we didn't get to you in the Winners - we tried but weren't allowed anywhere on club property due to the incredibly dangerous leaflets. We've also been told we'll have to "seek authority" (which won't be granted, natch) for collections or raffles, for some reason. However, we have a cunning plan - watch out for the Trust Tombola! Ha! They never said anything about tombolas!

And if that doesn't work, we'll send in a crack undercover WI team to hold a bring and buy sale on the grass in front of the South Stand. Bwaaahahahahahahaha!
so are you saying the club wouldnt let you on the property yesterday to recruit new trust members?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 11:40:56 »

Quote from: "red macca"

so are you saying the club wouldnt let you on the property yesterday to recruit new trust members?

Thats right mate

we had to get permission from the police to distribute leaflets etc out on the streets
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 11:40:56 »

Yes or to give out leaflets.
red macca

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 11:47:16 »

bunch of fucking stupid spaccas.i have just woken up from my drunken stupor and that has realy pissed me off what a joke those fuckers are
Spud

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 12:27:26 »

I signed up in the CGH, i couldnt be bothered to but my mate said he'd pay for my membership so i said "I'll pay the £1 if you fill the form in for me!" in the end i caved in and mustered up the energy to fill it in.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: