Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spurs trio...  (Read 51656 times)
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #75 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 21:43:42 »

I'm not a massive fan of Luongo or Parrett. Luongo has got good feet but seems to turn into trouble or holds onto the ball too long, he has potential though. Parrett I don't really rate, greedy and gives the ball away far too easily. Byrne on the other hand I think is a good player, good feet again, bit of pace, when Thompson is back I'd push Byrne up into midfield and play him on the wing. I think he'd make a good winger.

You have to remember that these guys only joined on Thursday, they can only get better as they get used to things.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 22:32:08 »

Luongo looked good today, Parrett was nowhere near the player he was on Friday.

Bryne looks decent, he as a great cross on him, just not much use when there is no one on the end of it.

I don't think you can say anyone was good today, except maybe Wes, and he had his moments...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 13:18:49 »

Luongo is head and shoulders above the others. Byrne looks ok, but it's hard to not compare him to Beast Nathan Thompson who is a much better defender. Byrne is probably better going forward. Parrett is a complete cunt. I hate him.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 13:40:54 »

A bit harsh...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 14:03:52 »

A lot harsh. He did OK Friday. Unless.. not sure if serious...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 14:54:53 »

I genuinely hate him; he's my new scapegoat. Greedy, can't pass, wrong decision every time, set pieces are a joke. Useless.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 17:57:47 »

Haha what a mong.

Parrett was very impressive at times on Friday.
Flashheart

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 18:06:58 »

Yeah John, you fucking mong.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 18:16:47 »

Haha what a mong.

Your name is actually used as a verb in my circles. It basically means a completly wrong prediction. For example:

"I think we'll beat Doncaster 3 - 0"

"Well, you've Chris_STFCed that right up"
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 18:47:43 »

Luongo looked decent, put in a couple of decent challenges and played ok. Parrett has potential but was poor and Byrne was positionally awful and sold himself numerous times, he did put in the two best crosses of the game though.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 19:00:54 »

I genuinely hate him; he's my new scapegoat. Greedy, can't pass, wrong decision every time, set pieces are a joke. Useless.

Remove the first eight words and I would agree based on yesterday's game.  Looked totally disinterested to be honest.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 19:47:09 »

Remove the first eight words and I would agree based on yesterday's game.  Looked totally disinterested to be honest.
Yet worryingly he was by far our most attacking threat! Collins was dismal and I felt for Rooney being played out wide.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 20:32:22 »

Haha what a mong.

What in the name of fuck are you talking about? When exactly was he 'impressive'? Give me the minutes played when he did something 'impressive' and I will go back and have a look at the recording and I will come back and confirm that you are talking utter shit.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 20:36:29 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 20:41:51 »

What in the name of fuck are you talking about? When exactly was he 'impressive'? Give me the minutes played when he did something 'impressive' and I will go back and have a look at the recording and I will come back and confirm that you are talking utter shit.
You have Friday's match on record?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 20:51:39 »

Oh dear OST just Chris_STFCed that right up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: