Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sturrock gone by next week  (Read 29308 times)
STFC Bart

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:08:40 »

This has been banded about by a few people, and through rumours i have had heard as well.

Still no worries- Andy King is out of work still....

Seriously guys if it happens are you gonna stand aside and take all this shit
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:11:17 »

fuck off, please
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:12:25 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
This has been banded about by a few people, and through rumours i have had heard as well.

Still no worries- Andy King is out of work still....

Seriously guys if it happens are you gonna stand aside and take all this shit

No I wont!

STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:14:15 »

What would you do DV.

Would you stay at a club where you had it dictated to by people way less experienced than yourself who was signed, or would you go somewhere that you could be your own man without interference.

For gods sake get real. I truly hope to god i am wrong on this one- but i have heard this from several sources inside and outside the club

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:15:09 »

nor me.but i dont think he will go,not that soon anyway.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:17:01 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
What would you do DV.

Would you stay at a club where you had ut dictated to by people way less experienced than yourself who was signed, or would you go somewhere that you could be your own man without interference.

For gods sake get real. I truly hope to god i am wrong on this one- but i have heard this from several sources inside and outside the club

....and do you have any proof to back up what you've just said at all?

We've heard so many things from so many people with so many different sources - I generally ignore it all.

My sources told me the World is going to end on Friday.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:19:29 »

I bet you ten billion pounds it doesn't
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:19:23 »

Quote from: "DV"
My sources told me the World is going to end on Friday.

:shock: REALLY?
Dazzza

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:22:52 »

I'm going to have a shit within 24 hrs.  

Hopefully in a toilet unlike other forum members more at one with urban nature.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:31:34 »

Hypothetically if he went then I'd demonstrate loudly and then go back to watching the club. Over the last 30 odd years I've stopped going three times. First of all when my kids were born and I couldn't afford it. Secondly the latter days of the Scouse bastard and thirdly the latter days of the raving nutcase that was King.
Sturrock leaving would not be enough to stop me going. Pumping the team full of foreigners you're looking to see would stop me as would moving us out of Swindon.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:32:56 »

i dont understand why everyone is panicking about him leaving. none of us no what is going on so why predict and get in fanny flap
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:43:10 »

Quote from: "chalkies_shorts"
Hypothetically if he went then I'd demonstrate loudly and then go back to watching the club. Over the last 30 odd years I've stopped going three times. First of all when my kids were born and I couldn't afford it. Secondly the latter days of the Scouse bastard and thirdly the latter days of the raving nutcase that was King.
Sturrock leaving would not be enough to stop me going. Pumping the team full of foreigners you're looking to see would stop me as would moving us out of Swindon.

Down the years I've had personal reasons for not going to every game,  but  I've never considered not going when I've been easily able to.....this is different though.

For me Sturrock quitting  or being  forced out would signal that the club as something that represents the community, which despite all its faults, is what its always been for my 40+ years would be finished.  I couldn't watch a monster who's sole raison d'etre is to line the pockets of agents.

I'd still do all I could to try and undermine that regime......

I think we'll know  by the deadline, if Sturrock gets a couple of players he wants then , how this wil play out.

I'm not optimistic he'll get anything he wants.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:48:35 »

Quote from: "singingiiiffy"
i dont understand why everyone is panicking about him leaving. none of us no what is going on so why predict and get in fanny flap

We have plenty of previous that proper managers don't tend to hang about for long being messed about by our Board......T*dd.....Evans.....Wise....

Those that stay are the desperate like King and Iffy, happy for a job and prepared to put up with shit.

The noises such as they are for our future suggest a yes man is needed...
fatbury

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:50:16 »

I personally dont think hes leaving ... but Bart knew Wise was going back in August before it happened .. god I hope hes wrong this time!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 11:51:47 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
I personally dont think hes leaving ... but Bart knew Wise was going back in August before it happened .. god I hope hes wrong this time!

That was only because I told him.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: