Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: intersting comments on here regarding stadium  (Read 3721 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 16:48:01 »

How exactly has the club brought shame on the town?Huh?

Comments like that are so utterly cuntish I almost feel sorry for the people who make them (almost :evil: )
sonic youth

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 16:49:16 »

they're probably oxford/city fans.

even if they're not, who gives a fuck what they say? their opinions are WORTHLESS.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 16:52:18 »

I liked the one that called it a 'Rich mans sport'

Fucking hell, if only..............................

I blame Sky. (I really do)

It's All Good..............
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 19:49:03 »

some people really are fucking stupid
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 20:03:04 »

I try not to let the bastards grind me down but prefer to post a reasonable argument. Put a couple of my own comments on there just now.
Spud

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 20:41:41 »

Not With My Money You Won't! wrote:
Could somebody in the council please comment on Bill Power’s statement as he has indicated they are already backing his proposal?

I would rather not have to worry that my council tax is being wasted or that our community assets are being given away.

:wanker:
Sussex

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 21:40:35 »

Posted by: Paul McCartney on 9:01pm today

It does seem good sport to have a good gripe in the comments section of the news section and I see our regulars a few of the regulars are in attendance.

I moved to the area several years ago now and live close to the County Ground and my children have grown up watching the team to this day.

Those having a moan consider for a moment what would happen if the football club was wound up or relocated to a new site. The cost of maintaining the site alone would run into hundreds of thousands per anum, the safe demolition would likely top seven figures and the loss of rental income would nicely round off a dirty great hole in the rate payers pockets.

As for the alternatives one can only dread. The site value is at a premium can you really imagine the Council not attempting to derive revenue off the site?

I would speculate the land would be sold off to a developer and we could be looking at hordes of soulless pop-up housing or the gods forbid a supermarket.

Yes the traffic is a concern as is the future of the cricket club but having seen the plans and actually been consulted the outline proposals make for very good reading.

Regards

As some see fit a chair throwing hooligan age 58 and 3/4

Word.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 21:43:08 »

Hows Heather Paul ??

Wink
Sussex

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 21:47:43 »

Legless. She's been on the vino.

(I didn't write that btw, I'm not quite 58 years old!)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 21:56:01 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Legless. She's been on the vino.

(I didn't write that btw, I'm not quite 58 years old!)

Sure

Whateva !

Wink
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, January 12, 2007, 08:58:03 »

It does seem good sport to have a good gripe in the comments section of the news section and I see our regulars a few of the regulars are in attendance.

I moved to the area several years ago now and live close to the County Ground and my children have grown up watching the team to this day.

Those having a moan consider for a moment what would happen if the football club was wound up or relocated to a new site. The cost of maintaining the site alone would run into hundreds of thousands per anum, the safe demolition would likely top seven figures and the loss of rental income would nicely round off a dirty great hole in the rate payers pockets.

As for the alternatives one can only dread. The site value is at a premium can you really imagine the Council not attempting to derive revenue off the site?

I would speculate the land would be sold off to a developer and we could be looking at hordes of soulless pop-up housing or the gods forbid a supermarket.

Yes the traffic is a concern as is the future of the cricket club but having seen the plans and actually been consulted the outline proposals make for very good reading.

Regards

Word.

Top posting Sussex

:thumbs:

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, January 12, 2007, 09:08:32 »

Quote from: "millom red"

Regards

Word.

:thumbs:

Top posting Sussex :thumbs:

It seems others are determined to turn the whole debate into a slanging match(pox/shitty..take your pick). If you are gonna post, dont rise to the bait and keep focussed on the issue, the new stadium, not the current board.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: