Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CH 5 FL tonight  (Read 15600 times)
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 08:11:56 »

Still early days, but doesn't seem to have gone down well.

Some of the studio parts were so bad they were almost compelling. Hopefully Ch 5 will listen to the feedback and tweak the format a bit. Being able to watch the highlights pre-MOTD is a big plus though.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 09:08:12 »

Probably the worst football programme I have ever seen - Virgo....?? Fortunately I recorded it so could fast forward most - what a waste of time...

Bathtime
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 09:38:51 »

How far in were we? I want to skip the crap and just watch us.
Anyone?
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 09:44:34 »

Just watch them here instead.

http://www.skysports.com/footballleague/championship/video/9942385/swindon-4-1-bradford
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 09:46:06 »

Many thanks!
normy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 10:10:16 »

Good if you record it and fast forward past the crap you don't like and the ads.

ust be the oldest
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 10:19:23 »

I am just happy that there is a show showing all the goals and action bits, couldn't give a toss about the format of the show and what the ex players have to say about anything..

Back in the day there was never anything showing below the Prem.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Skinny Pete

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 10:30:20 »

What is this horrible summer that Shitty of had then? The man's a tool!
Loved the moan about them not having time to gel.

It's the same fucking side as last year, you turd!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 11:40:29 »

The BBC format was spot on. A studio audience adds nothing. You want Match of the Day, for the lower leagues. The problem c5 have is that with adverts, if they don't spread it, 80% of their viewers turn off once the Championship has been shown.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 13:37:33 »

The BBC format was spot on. A studio audience adds nothing. You want Match of the Day, for the lower leagues. The problem c5 have is that with adverts, if they don't spread it, 80% of their viewers turn off once the Championship has been shown.

I'm not too bothered about them doing one Championship, one League 1, one League 2 game. If that's what they want to do then do it. Gives the lower levels a bit more time in the spotlight.

Audience is unnecessary. The BBC format would be good if they only had people who knew what they were on about or had something interesting to say. There's plenty of shit going on in the lower leagues to fill the program outside of cliche and roundabout sentences.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 16:00:25 »

A studio audience adds nothing.

Except some amusement maybe...

The strange fucker stood next to the tv when our highlights were on was almost as funny. Some of the awkward faces he was pulling were absolute gold. Seemed to almost do a little dance at one point as well...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 16:02:26 »

Loved when they asked a studio me,ber a question, he replied for a good 20 seconds then the presenter says, well we didnt hear any of that...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 16:21:41 »

It's not very good but I can deal with that. However, the chap lost me as soon as he referred to a football shirt as 'naughty' and 'rascal'.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 17:14:34 »

I think i was ridiculed when i said flint would be found out in the champs.fucking cunt hope he gets destroyed week in and out

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Skinny Pete

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, August 9, 2015, 17:20:31 »

Someone has already put that to some 82ers on another forum - excellent!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: