Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John bostock  (Read 14110 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 21:58:14 »

I take as much notice of Chang's opinion on players as I do his transfer news.  He obviously knows very little about what makes a decent football player, or rumour for that matter.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 00:56:56 »

I take as much notice of Chang's opinion on players as I do his transfer news.  He obviously knows very little about what makes a decent football player, or rumour for that matter.

He knows a little bit about how to troll.
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 06:27:14 »

What's the deal with Louis Thompson anyway? To date his biggest impact in a Town shirt was a comical own goal against Macclesfield Town.

To be honest I haven't seen a great deal of him, he looked ok from what I saw but is it fair to build the lad up too much?

No one else ran the distance he did though did they, it was just unfortunate Fodders had ran out
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 08:13:14 »

He came on in for Miller in whichever game it was that he picked up his injury and played fucking outstanding.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 08:24:46 »

He came on in for Miller in whichever game it was that he picked up his injury and played fucking outstanding.

Sheff United at home? I know that was his first start and i didn't think he looked out of place at all. Ran himself into the ground in an hour mind but the stamina will come. If Louis has the same attitude to football as his brother then we'll be ok i reckon.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 09:28:37 »

He knows a little bit about how to troll.

Yeah, but this time it doesn't smell like it.

Sheff United at home? I know that was his first start and i didn't think he looked out of place at all. Ran himself into the ground in an hour mind but the stamina will come. If Louis has the same attitude to football as his brother then we'll be ok i reckon.

Yep. He's like Tommy miller but younger and (I think) could be better.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 09:36:05 »

Yeah that's what I wanted to say, definitely against some big bruisers.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 09:48:47 »

I think the Thompson twins have a big future. Hopefully here at Swindon.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Red Jed

« Reply #38 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 09:58:38 »

Bostock won't happen because Chang didn't break the story Wink

As for the Thompsons, they are both great lads and will be here for a while as they love the area round here, that is unless Bristol City coem into some money and prise them away, and that is not going to happen any time soon.

They will both be here for a few years yet.

Shame Caddis has decided to leave as Thompson and Caddis on the right would be a great sight.

I think a new left back is a priority but then Byrne may well be played there next season when he signs for us, even though its not his natural position he did fairly well there last season.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 10:04:46 »

I think a new left back is a priority but then Byrne may well be played there next season when he signs for us, even though its not his natural position he did fairly well there last season.

Ever since Kennedy/Cibo left our left back position has been flimsy at best. Jaymac didn't come good, and we've got no backup for him now macca's gone, other than our yoof players (I can't even remember who plays at left back).

Wayne Bridge anyone?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 10:09:14 »

Ever since Kennedy/Cibo left our left back position has been flimsy at best. Jaymac didn't come good, and we've got no backup for him now macca's gone, other than our yoof players (I can't even remember who plays at left back).

Wayne Bridge anyone?

Signed for Reading last week.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 10:13:38 »

Signed for Reading last week.

..... Loan?
Red Jed

« Reply #42 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 10:16:06 »

..... Loan?
Nope perm. Harry nearly quit QPR over it as he offered him a deal and the board didn't back him up so he signed for Reading.
Red Jed

« Reply #43 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 10:27:46 »

According to his agent Bostock has been in talks with Charlton so that pretty much rules out us signing him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, June 10, 2013, 10:30:17 »

According to his agent Bostock has been in talks with Charlton so that pretty much rules out us signing him.

Agents say a lot of things. It ain't over until he holds a Charlton scarf above his head.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: