Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 125   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 120+ pages. It may give you Sheena Easton's icey black heart. Can you manage it?  (Read 258988 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 11:25:47 »

In other news Huddersfield's new manager is Lee Clark who had been assistant at Norwich.

Interesting appointment, Watford did something similar recently.

Wonder if we are going down this route and whoever we appoint is going to be completely out of left field (not the beat combo)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #706 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 11:33:57 »

Clark was a good player. I enjoyed the t-shirt incident back in the late-90's. Wearing an anti-Sunderland shirt at a Newcastle FA cup final while still playing for the Mackems.

[url width=415 height=286]http://www.nufc.com/images/clarkie2.jpg[/url]

Lee Clark was one of the early names mentioned for the post at Huddersfield.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 13:57:59 »

I beleive 2 names still in the frame for interviews are Alan Pardew & Iian Dowie, and the manager in work is Russell Slade who his rated highly within the game and was linked to ther positions last season and is beleived to have taken Yeovil as far as he can.

Real 'blow your socks' off managers.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:01:49 »

still not getting any then PTP ?

you moody bitch
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:06:41 »

I'd be quite happy with Dowie or Pardew ,both have fairly decent records

Not sure on Slade

Was just looking for the 'blow your socks of' appointment in there but I think that person may have long left the shortlist
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:08:26 »

Slade wer efin brilliant
So Here It Is Merry Christmas

When you're smiling.........
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:21:13 »

I have a real problem with Pardew, as in i really hate the guy. His interviews annoy me, his face annoys me, and his general demeanour gts on my mammaries.

So i hope it isn't him.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:24:50 »

I have a real problem with Pardew, as in i really hate the guy. His interviews annoy me, his face annoys me, and his general demeanour gts on my mammaries.

So i hope it isn't him.

You're not alone. Can't stand the bloke.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:25:29 »

has martin keown been brought up in the 45 pages yet? if not i'd like to be the first, if he has, ignore this, im not trawling through 45 pages
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #714 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:31:13 »

I beleive 2 names still in the frame for interviews are Alan Pardew & Iian Dowie, and the manager in work is Russell Slade who his rated highly within the game and was linked to ther positions last season and is beleived to have taken Yeovil as far as he can.

Real 'blow your socks' off managers.
may i ask where you heard this
Sussex

« Reply #715 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:31:24 »

From OS:

WATKINS ON MANAGERIAL SEARCH
Posted on: Wed 10 Dec 2008

In and around The County Ground these past few weeks the speculation has been centred on who the new manager is likely to be with a great many names being mentioned.

Expectation and anticipation is wonderful and the guessing game occupies the mind but as a Board it is important that we manage the expectation. Some interesting and some high-profile names have been in the frame and some have now exited, whilst others remain as we have been busy meeting some of the potential candidates these past 10 days.

However, making the right appointment remains of paramount importance and securing the right candidate, someone who can deliver footballing stability and long-term sustainability must rank ahead of purely the 'WOW' factor. We will keep you advised of progress.

With Christmas fast approaching a number of festive events are being planned at The County Ground. In the two days leading up to the Yeovil Town fixture on Saturday 20th December there will be a Christmas market operating in the car park. The STFC Club Shop will also be offering Christmas bargains and special discounts for Season Ticket holders.

On the subject of the STFC Club Shop, Clare Haworth recently joined The County Ground management team, as Head of Retail and the positive impact that she is making on the retail operation is already evident.

The County Ground has witnessed some new arrivals in recent weeks with Jeremy and Yelena Wray and Phil Smith and his partner Debbie becoming proud parents. We send them all congratulations. Young Miss Wray caused some immediate health concerns after her birth, demanding Jeremy's attention, hence his recent absence from the club. I am happy to report that the baby is now home and making good progress and I am sure you will joining me in sending good wishes to Jeremy and family for Filania's continued positive progress as she embarks on the road to full health.

Nick Watkins
fatbury

« Reply #716 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:37:17 »

Hate Pardew .. sheer arrogance
Russel Slade?? You ARE Having a laugh arent you!

Dowie would be good

Reading into Nick Watkins statement - a less high profile management apppointment seems to be the latest tack ...
fatbury

« Reply #717 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:37:53 »

Less high profile ... does that mean its Salisbury's Nick Holmes?? as i suggested ages ago .. (GOD NO THANKS!)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:40:54 »

Less high profile ... does that mean its Salisbury's Nick Holmes?? as i suggested ages ago .. (GOD NO THANKS!)

then why suggest it you smegma ?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #719 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 14:43:23 »

Someone without the "wow" factor doesn't mean it's going to be someone like Nick Holmes, I'm sure you wouldn't mind Liam Daish coming in would you?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 125   Go Up
Print
Jump to: