Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 125   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 120+ pages. It may give you Sheena Easton's icey black heart. Can you manage it?  (Read 258951 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:01:48 »

Well I've just heard a rumour (I told it to myself, but it still counts) that although Holloway is still in the frame for the job, AF has put out false rumours saying that Holloway will definitely not get the job, just to throw a few people of the scent.

You heard it here first, it still might be Holloway.

Have you been talking to Jed Pitman too? thats what Jed told me!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:22:21 »

Erm no, I wouldn't waste time talking to Jed Pitman, it'd just get in the way of punching Jed Pitman.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:25:09 »

Word
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:29:14 »

So if it isnt Pearce, Holloway, Ward, Boothroyd, Dowie, Poyet or Sanchez (although after the whole Pearce bollocks I dont believe a word any of you say)

Then just who the fuck is left? The only one person who name has been linked but hasnt been ruled out by the sauces is Martin Ling and I cant help but feel if we wanted Ling and Ling wanted to manager here it would have happened last year.

It must be Dave Byrne!!!
sonic youth

« Reply #469 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:30:04 »

Is Paul Bodin a possible for the job?

my 'sauce' says no. he enjoys working with the youths and having the time to help out at places like new college. doesn't seem like he has any ambition to go for the top job yet.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:43:27 »

I seriously think it could be Fjortoft... that'd be a bit like McAllister?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:44:20 »

My sauce say PB's too busy learning welsh at the moment, as he as always dreamed of managing The New Saints (old Total Network Solutions) in the Welsh league,since he was a nipper, as it was his local team.  He's also hoping to go on I'm a Celebrity get me out of here next year, to use it as a launching pad for his new aftershave range, "Romanian joy, Welsh tears".
sonic youth

« Reply #472 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:45:24 »

My sauce say PB's too busy learning welsh at the moment, as he as always dreamed of managing The New Saints (old Total Network Solutions) in the Welsh league,since he was a nipper, as it was his local team.  He's also hoping to go on I'm a Celebrity get me out of here next year, to use it as a launching pad for his new aftershave range, "Romanian joy, Welsh tears".
i wasn't taking the piss for once!

tis what i've heard. although i expect JPC82 will shoot me down in flames.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:46:34 »

I kind of got the impression you were being serious SY, but as you put it in the rumour thread, not fact thread, I couldn't be certain.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:47:07 »

Its going to be Keith Curle with that cunt Paul Parker as assistant...
sonic youth

« Reply #475 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:49:02 »

I kind of got the impression you were being serious SY, but as you put it in the rumour thread, not fact thread, I couldn't be certain.
fair point!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:50:17 »

...but...on the Bodin note does he even know if his job as youth team coach is safe? his record is excellent but what if the new gaffer wants to bring in his backroom staff and get rid of all of ours?
flammableBen

« Reply #477 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:51:01 »

Then bye bye Bodin.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 13:02:02 »

Can certain people stop putting FACT after their posts? It might give the impression to some feeble minds that the poster knows something.

When, in reality, they know fuck all.

FACT

It's All Good..............
fatbury

« Reply #479 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 13:13:25 »

Fitton suggested a manager needs to be like Gary McAllister which suggests someone like Gary Speed .. personally I think McAllister is a shite manager ... we dont want ANYONE like him!

Apologies for loss of words on orginal post -- now corrected

Edit --- Come to think of it .. he could mean an ex player would stand more chance
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 18:16:05 by fatbury » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 125   Go Up
Print
Jump to: