Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 125   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 120+ pages. It may give you Sheena Easton's icey black heart. Can you manage it?  (Read 258951 times)
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 10:38:28 »

I know a nothing... but I've heard Holloway hasn't done himself many favours by touting himself around so publicly.

As to this 'magic' three, I have no idea.

I'd hate to think it would be ward or sanchez, though. I would mortified if it was either of these two.
fatbury

« Reply #451 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 10:42:16 »

Is Paul Bodin a possible for the job?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #452 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 10:43:12 »

Who are you asking Fatters? there is 31 pages of fucking shit on here and you ask a fucking question like that
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 10:46:55 »

the fact is no-one knows anything, and every time Fitton talks we're even more confused!

I have no idea who is in the three, literally no clue.
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 10:53:17 »

I know a nothing... but I've heard Holloway hasn't done himself many favours by touting himself around so publicly.

As to this 'magic' three, I have no idea.

I'd hate to think it would be ward or sanchez, though. I would mortified if it was either of these two.

Seems a shame if we've ruled out a capable manager purely on the basis that he has answered honestly when asked if he would like the job. Let's just hope Fitton has someone even better lined up. After all, if denying you are interested in the job is a prerequisite of getting it, I guess that puts Sanchez right back in the frame.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 10:58:31 »

Manuel Peixoto was in Woolworths in Swindon on Saturday. His Avenir Beggen side sit bottom of the Luxembourg league with 5 points and he would be ideal to take over. He is charasmatic and has silver hair! Doesn't speak very good English but bought the ex-pat supporters cans of Strongbow in the clubhouse after a match a few weeks ago so he is my hero!!

Peixoto in!!

Here is the legend himself on the left

http://www.wichtelweb.net/eng/index.php?content=news&submenuid=2&showsubmenu=1
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:05:24 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:09:08 »

Manuel Peixoto was in Woolworths in Swindon on Saturday. His Avenir Beggen side sit bottom of the Luxembourg league with 5 points and he would be ideal to take over. He is charasmatic and has silver hair! Doesn't speak very good English but bought the ex-pat supporters cans of Strongbow in the clubhouse after a match a few weeks ago so he is my hero!!

Peixoto in!!

Here is the legend himself on the left

http://www.wichtelweb.net/eng/index.php?content=news&submenuid=2&showsubmenu=1

Looks a bit dour to me...

Clems Army!
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:09:16 »

Juddie is right.......Hollaway is NOT going to be our manager.
And nor is Ward!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:15:30 »

Looks a bit dour to me...

Beggen had just lost 1-0 and the club is in his heart!! He gets much less dour once he has had a few beers after the match!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:34:38 »

nobody on here has a fucking clue who it will be. some posts in this thread are ridiculous
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:36:31 »

i heard avram grant is the blow your socks off name. and that john gorman has applied

Things get better but they never get good
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:46:11 »

nobody on here has a fucking clue who it will be. some posts in this thread are ridiculous

That's why its called a rumour thread I guess. If we all knew who it will be the thread would be called fact.

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:52:25 »

That's why its called a rumour thread I guess. If we all knew who it will be the thread would be called fact.

Ha ha, too true BO.  Come on fellas don't take this thread too seriously as BO says it's a rumour thread, nothing more nowt less. 
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:52:41 »

OK then..........Fact.....Not Holloway
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:55:13 »

OK then..........Fact.....Not Holloway

Well I've just heard a rumour (I told it to myself, but it still counts) that although Holloway is still in the frame for the job, AF has put out false rumours saying that Holloway will definitely not get the job, just to throw a few people of the scent.

You heard it here first, it still might be Holloway.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 125   Go Up
Print
Jump to: