Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 125   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 120+ pages. It may give you Sheena Easton's icey black heart. Can you manage it?  (Read 258977 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 09:36:39 »

Was fairly shocked by the Kinnear story. And I feel sort of better now the Pearce rumour has been quashed, my expectations have returned to this planet.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 09:37:37 »

all this inside info is complete bollocks, im very good friends with someone very high up in the club and fitton and watkins are not telling a soul.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 09:39:27 »

all this inside info is complete bollocks, im very good friends with someone very high up in the club and fitton and watkins are not telling a soul.
You could understand why they'd want to keep quiet about you being friends with a senior member of staff though, highly embarrassing it that got out. I heard discussions are taking place with Joan of Arc's representatives
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 09:42:27 »

I got told again that David O'Leary is one of the blow your socks off candidates, I dont even know what he has been doing since Villa. Just relaying what I was told by someone who has no need to just make something up and knows someone with some inside info.

Dermot O' Leary would seem to fit the bill from what fitton has said..........
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #349 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 09:49:14 »

"Fitton held a meeting with one potential candidate on Saturday as Town went down 2-1 at Walsall, but the Advertiser has learned that applicant has not been successful".

I reckon that this could have been Holloway as he was at the Wolves v Birmingham game earlier in the day.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 09:54:44 »

This is starting to become a bit of a joke........the build up is so big now that if a mediocre appointment is made we will all feel deflated!

Clems Army!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 09:56:17 »

This is starting to become a bit of a joke........the build up is so big now that if a mediocre appointment is made we will all feel deflated!

In all honesty Flash, it is the fans that have built it up so we only have our selves to blame if our expectation levels are not matched
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 09:58:06 »

well said frederick
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:02:10 »

So who do we think has been ruled out?....

Get that list right and the shortlist will be very short

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #354 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:02:52 »

Just appoint someone ffs, i know we need the right man but every manager we are obviously going for is out of work. It could of been done by now.

We will be in the relegation Zone by the time a new bloke comes in
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:04:08 »

the cunt hasnt approached me so i reckon im out.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:07:22 »

the cunt hasnt approached me so i reckon im out.
Nah, saving the best till last. They're working their way up to you, just practising the interview technique on some of the lesser candidates
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:07:32 »

Ruled out..Holloway for sure.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:08:59 »

In all honesty Flash, it is the fans that have built it up so we only have our selves to blame if our expectation levels are not matched

True enough.
We have so many ways of talking stuff up now with all this forum stuff and websites etc etc.... Huh?

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:24:52 »

I disagree, there is a lot of talk from inside that the new man will be a proven man. A motivator. And also that some of the applicants would "blow you away" and that the applicants on offer are of a much higher standard that expected. It's no wonder that fans are adding 2+2 and making 5.

To end up with a John Ward would be a disappointment because of this talk.

Of course the reality is we are an average division 3 team, and just because all of the above is true it doesn't mean we will pursue it.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 125   Go Up
Print
Jump to: