Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: D Day for Malpas?  (Read 4041 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 10:16:35 »

I had visions of you clapping in a very gay way between each word of your original post if I'm honest.

As long as we're being honest, I'm doing said hand motion right now.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 12:16:44 »

Cheers CT but happy-clappy wasn't where I was coming from if I'm honest.

Mid-table safety can be achieved before you know it with or without Malpas. We're just as crap as everyone else in this division!

We don't want to be crap.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 12:27:07 »

We should be a team with expectation and ambition not just hoping for mid table obscurity, but 1 win does not mean that we are out of the relegation area, teams around us also picked up points last night - what is required now for Malpas to keep his job is for us to go on an log unbeaten run.

I just still can't imagine Malpas as the man to take the club forward though long run or not
flammableBen

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 12:29:50 »

You must have a shit imagination then. That's easy compared to a midget getting frigged off by a half human half triceratops.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 12:38:09 »

Looks like he's bought himself some more time then. Don't get me wrong, but one game doesn't change our season. Don't mean to be negative, but what happens if we lose saturday? Does he get more games?

Thoughts?

If the team keeps battling and playing like they did last night in the long run we will win more than we lose.

I said in the Northampton match day thread if we on Saturday, we battle play alright and Oldham play bloody well to get their win thats fine with me, we cant win them all and Oldham are one of the better sides in the division.

If we lose on Saturday, bottle it, hide away and give away sloppy goals again like we have done in the past then we have to think about the managers job.

I just think the last two games everyones mentality has changed. If we play like we did last night we'll lose some but we're also win some. As long as we dont go on a major winless run I think we'll be alright.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 12:52:36 »

You must have a shit imagination then. That's easy compared to a midget getting frigged off by a half human half triceratops.

Both same gender fb, or are we talking weird stuff ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
flammableBen

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 12:57:08 »

Tricey is a Hermaphrodite.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: