Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Rotherham matchday thread.  (Read 57530 times)
stfcinbmth

« Reply #405 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 20:58:35 »

I went, but sat in the legends lounge watching it on Sky. I win.

Would kind of defeat the object for me. Two hour drive to watch it on tele and not be able to have a beer  Beers
Coca Fola

« Reply #406 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 21:09:16 »

Its not that he's a donkey. He can play football. But he cant get himself around the pitch. Positioning - terrible. Pace - dreadful.
He makes Frampton look like Usain Bolt.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 21:25:23 »

Watching the highlights on ss4 now. gary birtles is bumming us rotten.

Things get better but they never get good
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 21:32:58 »

Big Ben Martin, was he a tennis player?  Kingy took him because he knew his old man.

If it's donkeys you want, look no further, than 80's retro triumvirate....Andy Rollings, Nigel Gray, or Simon Gibson.

Or you could try....the Indian test team, when it's fielding....the description  of which by Nasser Hussain has caused a diplomatic incident, with questions being asked in the Indian Parliament.

Rollings and gray i'll give you, but I thought Gibson was reasonable, particularly as the team was very bad then.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 21:34:23 »

Mark Seagraves was fucking awful

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 21:40:31 »

anybody else think that all this extra training and increased fitness levels is starting to show? Ritchie kept running all game and it was his efforts that lead to Kerooooooche's chance when their keep duffed it.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 21:46:16 »

Been at work today, but managed to catch the score at full time. Fantastic to get the three points, and great to see Connell grab a couple. Looks like a thoroughly deserved win, whatever Andy Scott might say. Also good to see neutrals on twitter saying it was a good game to watch - clearly we did something right.

Looking ahead, Paolo has a bit of a selection headache now. We really need to sort things out at the back, and goodness knows who he's going pick in CM, LM and up front! Let's hope this is the start of a run... but even if we don't beat Southend, we've stopped the rot early(ish).
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 21:53:32 »

di canio keeps looking straight into the camera during his post match interview, and it is VERY unnerving

Things get better but they never get good
skin_im_buzzer

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 21:54:46 »

di canio keeps looking straight into the camera during his post match interview, and it is VERY unnerving

I like to imagine he's just talking to me...
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 22:06:03 »

Just watched the end of the highlights show for the Andy Scott interview.

What a complete and utter twat he is  Smug Fuck Off

All he spoke about was the fact we so called cheated and that the game was all about Di Canio and our players rolled around on the floor after every challenge.

If i was a miller's fan i would be embarrased, Fucking knob!!
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 23:17:26 »

This is the first time that I've seen the team this season, albeit on TV. I won't go in to too much detail as I felt that most of the players I saw today have got enough about them to provide a usefull contribution over the course of a long season.

I do however think that a CB and possibly a CM and left sided FB might be useful loan addittions next week, maybe even a solid DM too.  We have enough going forward but back four is still holding a question Mark.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 23:22:50 »

Just watched the highlights on the FL Show... featured game - one of the positives of the media circus!

Have to say it could have been a penalty to them, although you can see why the ref didn't give it, as it would have been a touch soft. Then again, that didn't worry him for Comazzi's second yellow, which was just bizarre! Great to see Connell getting into good positions and sticking those headers away - have thought he looked useful since the day he signed and hopefully we can carry on from here.

I think the highlight had to be Di Canio hugging the 4th official when we scored the third!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 23:24:50 »

Just watched the end of the highlights show for the Andy Scott interview.

What a complete and utter twat he is  Smug Fuck Off

All he spoke about was the fact we so called cheated and that the game was all about Di Canio and our players rolled around on the floor after every challenge.

If i was a miller's fan i would be embarrased, Fucking knob!!

Yes,didn't do himself any favours really with his comments.
deltaincline

« Reply #418 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 23:30:24 »

Pretty much everything already been said tonight.

Today was a very good win against a very capable, tough, attack minded and well organised side.

Comazzi is getting some unfair stick though. Granted, he's not the most mobile CB we've ever had, but he's a determined fucker and plays with a bit of 'old pro' guile when it's needed (he's all over most younger, fitter, stronger players with shirt pulling, nipple crunching etc) and it works a treat - most of the time.

Probably better as a covering / squad CB fill-in to a younger, more mobile player, but I don't think he's the liabilty some are suggesting he is.

Very pleased for Connell. If he can get behind defenders like he did today, he'll create fucking bedlam for us - especially with quality service like he got for both his goals.

Agree about Kennedy. Going to be a very good player in a year or two, and would be comfortable in any L2 side that are content to languish in the basement. We need better quality at LB now though.

Ritchie was fucking class today. Tore them several new ones. Outstanding pace, skill and stamina.

Very happy tonight. Just hope we kick on now and gain some real belief from today.

Andy Scott is indeed a bitter, moaning, cockerney, cunt.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Sunday, September 4, 2011, 00:00:38 »

Havent trawled back but here goes.

Would of settled for a draw prematch so this was sweet.

A real shot in the arm for all of us.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: