Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Easiest Question in the world  (Read 2392 times)
McLovin

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 11:47:14 »

What if Duke or Hewlett had scored THAT goal?  I would still have hated them.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 11:48:43 »

I don;t hate the bloke, but I think people may be getting carried away with his "work rate".  He was still quite poor at the end of last season.

However new season new start...
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 11:48:50 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
What if Duke or Hewlett had scored THAT goal?  I would still have hated them.

I think only Oolit would have been bad enough to not love had he scored THAT goal.  I'm so happy hes not here to fuck up our midfield anymore
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:41:19 »

That's a pretty harsh description of Fallon, he's quite strong in the air and his strength allows him to control the ball on his chest and bring it down even under pressure, occasionally even controlling it and letting loose an incredble shot.

In fact, show that Barnsley fan the goal he scored against City - that alone proves all those points wrong.

Personally I always had a soft spot for Hewlett because of the goal he scored against Notts County in 03/04, it was a pretty special goal on a special day.
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 13:47:40 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
That's a pretty harsh description of Fallon, he's quite strong in the air and his strength allows him to control the ball on his chest and bring it down even under pressure, occasionally even controlling it and letting loose an incredble shot.

In fact, show that Barnsley fan the goal he scored against City - that alone proves all those points wrong.

Personally I always had a soft spot for Hewlett because of the goal he scored against Notts County in 03/04, it was a pretty special goal on a special day by a special needs player

Cheesy
McLovin

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:05:03 »

Good edit, PM.

I don't think you can really use the City goal as a typical example.  There is no way he could recreate that goal again.  It was a one off fluke, some might say.

Bloody good goal still though.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 20:34:09 »

We've got Fallon, they've got Howard....

Im happy with that...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: