Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: work colleagues annoying habits  (Read 4813 times)
McLovin

« Reply #60 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 15:52:34 »

Precisely. That adds even more of a cutting edge to my put-down... Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 17:09:51 »

Quote from: "coxernator"
Quote from: "DV85"
no, I've set myself up as the helpfull, willing, able member of staff who will go that extra mile to make sure things are done.

Fingers crossed, thats how the powers that be see it....not your way....

Haha, that'll never happen DV. In my experience, management never look at it that way, and will just abuse your 'good nature' even more. I don't give a shit about management anymore, I do what my Customer wants me to deliver, 'cause at the end of the day, he is at the sharp end. Trust me on this one.

Its not the mangement that are taking advantages, no one is really. I just find more people ask me to do some extra work because they know I will get it done and not kick up a fuss about being asked to do it!

Today grr...got in at half 8, other person in at 11?! goes for lunch at 12 back at 1:30...at half time I saw im going up to the atrium to do some paper work...its quieter more space and I've been at my desk all day (half 8 till half 2, getting up once to pee) then after my been as the desk all day comment

the other person says 'ahaha that work isnt it'

and what time did you stroll in today!

in at 11 hour and a half for lunch then gone at half 4.....and question me leaving my desk for an hour to do some fucking paper work.

and it got cut short because Ops rang and no one else knew how to the fix the issues, despite one of the 3 people into today being a 2.1 core and being on the on call rota

ffs  :x

I'm asking for a pay rise on Monday

as for the lynch mob, bring it on you stupid mother fuckers I will kill you all bitches!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 18:15:30 »

All mouth no trousers  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: