Pages: 1 ... 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1228230 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7290 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 09:44:35 »

Because it's being cocked up (badly) by politicians?

We know, but some like to remind us every 30 seconds, whatever the post is about.
Flashheart

« Reply #7291 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 09:45:33 »

That one is protected with an iron fist if anyone dares to take it slightly off topic.

And so it should be.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7292 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 09:47:20 »

And so it should be.

Do your stuff sir!!

If fairness the stuff currently being discussed on that thread as JBZ alluded to probably does deserve its own thread, especially in times like this when going to football is but a distant memory.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7293 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 09:47:29 »

The STFC Transfer rumours one never does 4D. That one is protected with an iron fist if anyone dares to take it slightly off topic.

Woot Jumping
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7294 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 09:48:17 »

Happy Friday all  Pint
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #7295 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 09:56:46 »

from this:

the testing and vaccine numbers we are producing at the moment are absolutely fantastic. offers great hope

to this:

It is not a fucking positive that the government is fucking things up terribly. Billions are being wasted, literally, by the government giving huge contracts to their useless mates. An action which is causing many needless deaths just so rich toffs can get richer. About the only thing they''ve got right was ordering the vaccines. Everything else positive regarding vaccines and the whole shit show is down to the NHS, the same organization the government are determined to belittle and underfund. And people should avoid 'twisting it'

And it's not even twisting it anyway. It's just telling it as it fucking is. The government DO NOT get to take credit for what the NHS is doing.

Fuck off.

Embarrassed

25% football 80% moaning.
things that annoy you thread 2276 pages
things that make you smile thread 1664 pages. sums up this place.

I DID NOT credit anyone. I DID NOT blame anyone. take your own advice
Flashheart

« Reply #7296 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 09:59:04 »

I stand by everything I said.

Anybody that accuses people of 'twisting the story' when pointing out the insidious actions this government has been guilty of deserves to be ranted at.

If anything, I think I held back.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #7297 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 10:25:11 »

Anybody that accuses people of 'twisting the story' when pointing out the insidious actions this government has been guilty of deserves to be ranted at.

On another forum i use the Coronavirus thread as a regular read, stats, graphs, trends, tweets. Along with the obvious opinions and stories. A source for everything in one place.

Its something that is relevant to everyone at this moment and everyone is effected by it greatly.
This thread is unbelievably political at all times and is almost solely used to highlight the shit side of things going on.

I'm not being sheltered and I am not being blind. I can see why we have got to this point and where fingers can be pointed. Whether its a football thread or this thread I try to look for ways out, solutions and try to be positive in general. That's just the way I like to look at things and how I deal with things.

4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7298 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 10:38:27 »

I think if anyone is twisting anything, it's you. See post #7295
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7299 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 10:48:34 »

Yes, I'm having a crap day.  Smiley
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #7300 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 10:59:50 »

Personally I'd fucking gulag loads of you.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #7301 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 14:46:11 »

Happy Friday guys!  Pint

My dad is getting his first vaccine today.

My wife's sister lives in Australia and for a country that has been doing really well in keeping down COVID deaths with strict lockdowns etc, apparently they still haven't decided what vaccine they are going to use.

It's all right for them. They're not surrounded by water

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #7302 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 16:22:40 »

Just heard from my sister in law that my older brother, 72, had his jab yesterday but felt unwell and he fell down the stairs today - top to bottom. She can’t get him to go to hospital as he’s more worried about the virus than any damage his fall may have done.

It’s times like these when I wish I wasn’t so far away.
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #7303 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 11:49:21 »

The biggest part of all of this that bothers me the most is that no one seemed to be allowed a differing point of view to the hysteria narrative played out in the media and elsewhere. For example apparently a positive test result is a load of nonsense. The PCR test process is not developed for Covid 19 and is being used incorrectly, and this has been known since last December 2019...the only thing it is good for is producing false positives which obviously suits the governments rhetoric to gain compliance. Watch Dr Sam Bailey Behind Covid 19 PCR on YouTube...its quite technical but is quite disturbing really...and there`s plenty of other evidence out there.

Obviously there is a very nasty virus about and there are excess deaths which is no joke. HOWEVER, the underlying death rate per 1000 people in the UK over recent years has been about 10.3/1000. In 2020 the rate rose to 10.4/1000...for which we have shut down the country with massive debt and unemployment around the corner, destroyed thousands of kids education, created a huge wave of mental illness/stress and suicides. Additionally there are and will be many 100,000`s of premature deaths due to missed cancer treatments/heart issues and many other illnesses...way more than will die prematurely from Covid.

I really want the governments policies to be proven correct in order to justify the above, but I'm afraid there appears absolutely no balance or common sense...and we are just being fed lies and mistruths from the media and too many people seem to be willing to lap it all up, especially those who have more left wing liberal views...nothing liberal about house arrest though!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #7304 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 11:52:27 »

The biggest part of all of this that bothers me the most is that no one seemed to be allowed a differing point of view to the hysteria narrative played out in the media and elsewhere. For example apparently a positive test result is a load of nonsense. The PCR test process is not developed for Covid 19 and is being used incorrectly, and this has been known since last December 2019...the only thing it is good for is producing false positives which obviously suits the governments rhetoric to gain compliance. Watch Dr Sam Bailey Behind Covid 19 PCR on YouTube...its quite technical but is quite disturbing really...and there`s plenty of other evidence out there.

Obviously there is a very nasty virus about and there are excess deaths which is no joke. HOWEVER, the underlying death rate per 1000 people in the UK over recent years has been about 10.3/1000. In 2020 the rate rose to 10.4/1000...for which we have shut down the country with massive debt and unemployment around the corner, destroyed thousands of kids education, created a huge wave of mental illness/stress and suicides. Additionally there are and will be many 100,000`s of premature deaths due to missed cancer treatments/heart issues and many other illnesses...way more than will die prematurely from Covid.

I really want the governments policies to be proven correct in order to justify the above, but I'm afraid there appears absolutely no balance or common sense...and we are just being fed lies and mistruths from the media and too many people seem to be willing to lap it all up, especially those who have more left wing liberal views...nothing liberal about house arrest though!

I'm sure someone with more time can deconstruct your sources, but can you explain what a Conservative government would gain by merrily tanking the economy and surging government spending over an overstated threat? It goes completely against their natural inclinations, which surely tells you something about the evidence they have (which I suspect has not come from a crank YouTube channel)

Edit: Here's a first page of Google post about Dr Sam Bailey's claims, in case you actually want to know more https://factcheck.afp.com/new-zealand-doctor-makes-misleading-claims-about-countrys-pcr-testing-regime-widely-shared-youtube
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: