Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2 Teams  (Read 11121 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #30 on: Friday, April 7, 2006, 21:11:54 »

I always find it a bit grimy supporting another club.  Like fancying your bird’s brother or father whatever floats your tub.

Like people certain teams I dislike more than others and to quote the great book I find some “mostly harmless”.
Part of it is a symptom of what’s killing the game.  Manure as one example suck such a great vacuum of support off other clubs its most distasteful.  Not just nationally anymore but on a global scale.

Doesn’t mean I don’t like watching other sides as a strict neutral.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Friday, April 7, 2006, 23:53:08 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
pure swindon here

Yeah we know  Wink
manc red

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 02:04:01 »

Tbh, when i was younger, i flittered between supporting quite a few teams, most notably Spurs and Leeds, although i would only watch Leeds once a year (for my birthday).

Those were the days! leeds of the prem failing to beat port vale in the cup being a highlight Wink
STFC Village

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 08:34:28 »

City scummer :-))(
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 09:44:01 »

I follow city results but that does not mean I like them, most people on this forum actually know how much I hate them because of all the shitheads in my family  Cheesy

I'm 100% Swindon til I tie, and If I ever went and supported someone else my dad would never speak to me again and probably get me adopted. But its the way I've been brought up and I don't think I could ever support anyone else.

Been to see chelsea twice, just for the experience and did'nt really enjoy the football but it was a day out and at the time I was a lampard fan. Now I hate them, they are what football should'nt be. Too much flipping money has spoilt that league I tell ya.

RED ARMY
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 10:01:53 »

should support westbury aswell...there in the league below calne, so they must be crap.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 10:10:51 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Quote from: "Bedford Red"
Quote from: "Johno"
i follow swindon, and when not watching swindon, i watch calne town. Also look out for partick thistle  Cool

I like Bedford Town to do well, have lived here for about 30 yrs now. 3rd time lucky in the play offs this year for them I hope.

Doubt it mate. It's Bath City year! Come on you Romans.

See ya in the play offs. Wink

No way. Last year was bad enough losing in the semis to Chippenham, 2-1 up into the last minute. But the previous year we got to the final against St Albans and were 3-1 up at half time only to lose 5-4!

Will see you in the plays off though def.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 10:46:53 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Quote from: "Johno"
i follow swindon, and when not watching swindon, i watch calne town. Also look out for partick thistle  Cool

I like Bedford Town to do well, have lived here for about 30 yrs now. 3rd time lucky in the play offs this year for them I hope.

Doubt it mate. It's Bath City year! Come on you Romans.

See ya in the play offs. Wink

No way. Last year was bad enough losing in the semis to Chippenham, 2-1 up into the last minute. But the previous year we got to the final against St Albans and were 3-1 up at half time only to lose 5-4!

Will see you in the plays off though def.

Nothing worse than beaten by the chippenscum. I went to the chippers leg, unluckly pen wasn't it?. I still got hope bath may steal the automactic spot yet.
But whatever happens. I don't want Chippenscum to go up.  :x

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
manc red

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 12:06:52 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"

lots of people have a 'soft spot' for man city, they used to be our local rivals didnt they village?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 13:16:25 »

Quote from: "Sade"
I follow city results but that does not mean I like them.

I know what you mean. My situation is that I'm a Swindon fan in a crowd of City fans. It makes interesting conversation and, yes, a City win puts my girlfriend in a happier mood  :|

My older brother used to support Swindon then out of the blue he started supported Manchester United... Never forgiven him for that!
STFC Village

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 17:14:05 »

Quote from: "manc red"
Quote from: "STFC Village"

lots of people have a 'soft spot' for man city, they used to be our local rivals didnt they village?
Yep (fuck off Cheesy )
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 17:19:14 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"

I know what you mean. My situation is that I'm a Swindon fan in a crowd of City fans. It makes interesting conversation and, yes, a City win puts my girlfriend in a happier mood  :|

My older brother used to support Swindon then out of the blue he started supported Manchester United... Never forgiven him for that!

Its just not fun living in this part of wiltshire sometimes is it rich  Crying
Too many shitheads. Some of them are ok, but others are typical arogant, 'city are as big as man U' type supporters.

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 17:21:54 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"

Its just not fun living in this part of wiltshire sometimes is it rich  Crying
Too many shitheads. Some of them are ok, but others are typical arogant, 'city are as big as man U' type supporters.

They are as big as Man Utd though.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 17:22:28 »

at least we can read and write though eh sade?
Spud

« Reply #44 on: Saturday, April 8, 2006, 17:23:39 »

Quote from: "Rich"
at least we can read and write though eh sade?

Speak for yourself Rich.  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: