Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The confessions (a.k.a the sexual adventures of Audrey & EldeneRed) thread  (Read 68576 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 11:15:03 »

Friends was a victim of its own success and was shown far too much on the years following its conclusion. It's dated and was poor towards the end but it was it was mostly watchable.

Confession: I can tolerate Friends.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 11:58:42 »

My other half is a big fan of it, biiiiig fan of it. It's ok. The format has been copied nth times over, How i met your mother was good, but the shittest, shittest last episode ever. They filmed the ending after about 2 or 3 seasons, then stretched it out to 7 or 8, however many it got to. Jesus it was bad. Really bad. Made me angry.

Barry Scott

« Reply #347 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 13:40:52 »

I grew to love Friends. But then apparently I come across as a bit gay, so it's not that surprising.

And a real confession for the thread, although more of a brag really (seems to either result in man points or hatred) I'm now on my third NSA "relationship" in a row where the woman is either married or in a long term relationship.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 13:45:39 »

I grew to love Friends. But then apparently I come across as a bit gay, so it's not that surprising.

And a real confession for the thread, although more of a brag really (seems to either result in man points or hatred) I'm now on my third NSA "relationship" in a row where the woman is either married or in a long term relationship.

National Security Agency relationship... that's risky look what happens to Bond girls!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 13:50:12 »

I dread to think how you find these women...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Barry Scott

« Reply #350 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 13:57:18 »

Sadly nothing unusual or weird there, Sippo. Bars, booze and the ability to chat lots of shit.

And the relationship status has emerged later; it's not something I've looked for. Kind of unlucky, kind of lucky.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 14:01:29 »

I dread to think how you find these women...

It seems increasingly as if you can find more or less any niche interests on-line....there was that Ashley Madison thing recently where people go for extra mural shagging.

I'm old skool, so have never bothered with anything on-line. Still the tried and tested.....pubs, clubs, work, friends of friends and a few long standing no commitment things.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 14:19:59 »

Tinder and POF have made it possible to get a bit of casual knee-deep action within a matter of hours.

From experience it's never been easier really and I'm ugly cunt
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 15:38:58 »

Tinder is the modern ego boost
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 16:46:16 »

Also an indictment of the cesspool of a world we live in. I'm in the Barry and Reg camp. If you cant use your own natural attributes in a live setting, then if you're male stick to wanking over the Littlewoods catalogue, and dream you aren't a mong. And if you're female, well really you should know better than to meet ugly bastards off the internet, have some pride.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #355 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 16:50:43 »

What if the female is a right old heifer? How's she ever going to get a length?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 17:02:06 »

I know someone who has tapped 4/5 of the women he's met from there and he's ginger. Standards are slipping.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 17:29:41 »

Also an indictment of the cesspool of a world we live in. I'm in the Barry and Reg camp. If you cant use your own natural attributes in a live setting, then if you're male stick to wanking over the Littlewoods catalogue, and dream you aren't a mong. And if you're female, well really you should know better than to meet ugly bastards off the internet, have some pride.

Clap
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 17:32:59 »

Bugger that.  If you just want to get your end away, no strings etc it saves so much time/effort.

You shouldnt really go looking for anything serious on these places, they are pretty much just full of dirt bags
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 17:46:15 »

Chap i work with reckons hes been out with 15 or so birds hes met on tinder or pof. Only one of them made him wait for a second date before opening the old legs

Good old boy
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: