Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The confessions (a.k.a the sexual adventures of Audrey & EldeneRed) thread  (Read 68554 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 19:41:03 »

Oh bollocks, I've just given the secret away.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 19:41:19 »

Could be worse could be bicester?

Bampton
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 19:45:36 »

I had a fling with a woman in the HO of a Co. I worked for in Manchester. She lived in Olham. I had resigned and she was upset that i was leaving so i took a sickie and drove up to her house from Swindon. I knocked the door and she ushered me to the matrimonial bedroom. They had a mate in the kitchen replastering and he did not know i was there. I porked her on the bedroom floor firstly. Later after she snuck me out i gave her another going over on Saddleworth moor.....
EldeneRed

« Reply #228 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 19:49:57 »

Bicester girls... Yuck. Another confession.

It was night time, everyone heading to sleep at a house party in Chipping Norton I was at. I was sharing a bed comfortably with my better half, trying to drift off to sleep - and this girl (from bicester) was having it off with a friend of mine in an adjacent bed. I was loudly professing my recent bowel movements in an attempt to put them off, or make them go to another room - but it seemed to encourage them more.

Some of the statements, I can remember clearly coming from that bed while I lay awake, trying to sleep were as follows.

"Do you like it when I suck your cock?"

and "Oh yes. Finger me!"

The host's Dad came home and came in to complain about the noise eventually. She apologised for the noise while sitting on the floor having stopped the previous actions. Tits out and everything. Totally nonchalant.

Weird people I hang out with.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 19:57:51 »

Who was it? Everyone knows everyone in chippy
EldeneRed

« Reply #230 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 20:00:39 »

Who was it? Everyone knows everyone in chippy

Can't say. I can say that I'm largely responsible for all the "Vote Chippy!" posters and stickers everywhere, though.

Consider that another confession.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #231 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 20:03:35 »

When I was about 14 I stayed over at my mates house in Chippenham.

His mum came in my room in the morning to ask what I wanted for breakfast just as I was getting rid of morning wood.

Could have died.
Talk Talk

« Reply #232 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 20:03:57 »

So ok, we know that you all support Swindon. But I can't help but think that there's an Oxfordshire thing going on here.

Please nobody confess to incest  Suicide
EldeneRed

« Reply #233 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 20:06:48 »

So ok, we know that you all support Swindon. But I can't help but think that there's an Oxfordshire thing going on here.

Please nobody confess to incest  Suicide

I'm Swindon born and bred. Born the year we were in the Prem at the Princess Margaret hospital.

Chipping Norton is full of people who aren't from around Oxfordshire. The head of the business group I attend is from Preston.
Talk Talk

« Reply #234 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 20:07:46 »

I'm Swindon born and bred. Born the year we were in the Prem at the Princess Margaret hospital.

Chipping Norton is full of people who aren't from around Oxfordshire. The head of the business group I attend is from Preston.

Nerve.

Touched.

Mission accomplished.

My work here is done.

Cheesy
EldeneRed

« Reply #235 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 20:09:59 »

Nerve.

Touched.

Mission accomplished.

My work here is done.

Cheesy

You got me. You shameless, beautiful man.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 20:36:48 »

You got me. You shameless, beautiful man.

Have you met Alan? Cheesy
EldeneRed

« Reply #237 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 20:57:58 »

Have you met Alan? Cheesy

I've yet to have the.... Pleasure?

Do go into detail.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 21:57:43 »

Followed through at work the other day.

Had to do an immediate waddle to the bogs at a fast pace whilst avoiding trying to avoid attention to my unusal stride pattern or smell.  Cleaned myself up, ditched ruined boxers out of bog window and went commando, that last bit was quite liberating I must admit.
Talk Talk

« Reply #239 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 21:59:41 »

Followed through at work the other day.

Had to do an immediate waddle to the bogs at a fast pace whilst avoiding trying to avoid attention to my unusal stride pattern or smell.  Cleaned myself up, ditched ruined boxers out of bog window and went commando, that last bit was quite liberating I must admit.

Presumably Arkell's the night before induced.

Yes, that is my first confession on this thread.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: