Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gutted - Reading Festival  (Read 1583 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:14:18 »

I'm not happy...  My bank holiday has just become a wank holiday.   Angry  Ordered my Reading Tickets back in April, and thought it funny when the transaction appeared on my statement as "Budapest".  After inquiring where the fuck my tickets were on Monday, have found out despite ordering them through the official website that it was a fradulent company...  £190 stolen, and no plans for the Bank Holiday...  I ordered it on debit card, and am chasing it up with the bank.  Can I claim the money back?  Anyone suffer anything similar?!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:20:41 »

My mate booked Reading tickets, when they turned up he'd ordered car parking for the day, not a day ticket, as a huge RATM fan, he's gutted.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:25:43 »

My mate booked Reading tickets, when they turned up he'd ordered car parking for the day, not a day ticket, as a huge RATM fan, he's gutted.

That is quite funny. Harsh,but funny

Things get better but they never get good
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:29:09 »

I know!  Poor bloke was gutted. Think he's still gonna go down and try his luck.  Failing that he'll just have to stay in his car and listen on his radio.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:32:53 »

OMG its not podger is it?
How bad though I feel so sorry for you
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:33:38 »

Yeah it is podger, they weren't tickets for me, just him!!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:35:52 »

NO WAY!! I blame evil Chloe
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:38:45 »

It used to be so much simpler, when you could pitch up and pay cash on the door. The only thing to watch out for was Thames Valley's finest, who would lie in wait at the M4 slip road, and pull over any vehicles that seemed to contain a lot of hair.

Going by train, avoided the problem....even more fun were the free festivals in Windsor Great Park....here OB would launch dawn raids and pull down tents and baton the occupants.  I think the Queen must have got fed up with the stench of shit wafting across , from the toiletless site...very medieval, I can still smell it now.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:46:53 »

I'm not happy...  My bank holiday has just become a wank holiday.   Angry  Ordered my Reading Tickets back in April, and thought it funny when the transaction appeared on my statement as "Budapest".  After inquiring where the fuck my tickets were on Monday, have found out despite ordering them through the official website that it was a fradulent company...  £190 stolen, and no plans for the Bank Holiday...  I ordered it on debit card, and am chasing it up with the bank.  Can I claim the money back?  Anyone suffer anything similar?!

If it was paid with credit card Id see no problem but debit card might be trickier to get the money back. 
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:48:33 »

Oh yeah, didn't read the question at the end, if you paid by cc you should have protection on that mate.   Speak to your card supplier.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 13:28:30 »

Oh yeah, didn't read the question at the end, if you paid by cc you should have protection on that mate.   Speak to your card supplier.

Er, still didn't read it Janaage, he said debit card

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 13:43:40 »

Suicide
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 14:22:59 »

Don't kill yourself just yet... I was wrong, was on credit card!  Cool
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 15:03:43 »

In that case, please allow me...... Suicide

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 17:17:12 »

Debit card or credit card, you will be fine. Just get in touch with your card supplier.

What you have paid for hasn't been delivered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: