Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hadouken!  (Read 3610 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 11:09:21 »

Anyone heard of them?  If you haven't you bloody should have - get downloading they're awesome!  First band to release a CD (some mix tape jobbie) exclusively on USB....  How the fuck does that work?  Anyone bought one before?  Has kind of put me off tbh....  Call me old-fashioned but you can't beat a CD.   :|

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 11:14:21 »

aint that a sound off street fighter?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 11:15:35 »

Isn't that whan Ken and Riu said on Street Fighter when they manifested fireballs?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 11:16:17 »

Quote from: "arriba"

hmph
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 11:38:03 »

Quote from: "arriba"

Cheesy

I come from a land down-under
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 11:51:46 »

Quote from: "walrus"
First band to release a CD (some mix tape jobbie) exclusively on USB....  
who cares! how is a USB release useful? all computers have cd drives and i'm not aware that stereos have usb-ins. difference for the sake of it, and less useful.

besides, arent hadouken jumping on the "nu rave" (aarrrrghgh!) bandwagon. they certainly look like a right bunch of pansy, skinny jean-wearing, unnecessarily fluorescent-sporting twits from a picture i've seen. death to them.

i went to po na na a couple of weeks back and there were a gang of about 20 young students wearing nu rave outfits. they were looked down upon all night and none of them pulled. take note. this trend was always poo, but is now definitely over. wear it and you're automatically a cahnt.

god it irritates me.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 12:17:57 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
Quote from: "walrus"
First band to release a CD (some mix tape jobbie) exclusively on USB....  
who cares! how is a USB release useful? all computers have cd drives and i'm not aware that stereos have usb-ins. difference for the sake of it, and less useful.

besides, arent hadouken jumping on the "nu rave" (aarrrrghgh!) bandwagon. they certainly look like a right bunch of pansy, skinny jean-wearing, unnecessarily fluorescent-sporting twits from a picture i've seen. death to them.

i went to po na na a couple of weeks back and there were a gang of about 20 young students wearing nu rave outfits. they were looked down upon all night and none of them pulled. take note. this trend was always poo, but is now definitely over. wear it and you're automatically a cahnt.

god it irritates me.

Sounds a bit like me....   Cheesy   I bought a pair of white skinny jeans yesterday....!

Nah you're right, personally people who define themselves as a particular genre piss me off.  I'm not moody/alternative enough to be nu-rave...  Besides, I listen to James Blunt  Cheesy

The USB avenue is apparently one most bands will eventually take as a USB is more durable and cheaper to produce (though I thought CDs were dirt cheap to make?)...  Not a bad idea though, especially as it's only a mix tape and not their debut album.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 12:20:34 »

blank CD's - £50 for about a fiver
Cheap USB - Huh???

Its just a gimic. Like oxford says its shite because you cant play them on a stereo
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 13:06:00 »

you dont need to be moody to be nu rave, just a bandwagon jumping student tosser with more money than sense and a strong inclination to be in with a crowd with no substance or originality or reasoning behind it - being "whacky" for the sake of it. cahnts.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 14:05:13 »

Nu rave is just another meaningless genre name for a few bands that are vaguely similar and around at the same time, the NME has to jump on thse every now and then because it sells a few more magazines. As normal it doesn't really exist.

I will judge them on the music and I quite like Hadouken, they are named after the street fighter move by the way.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 17:56:32 »

Once again, I don't know what the fuck you're all talking about....................

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 17:57:33 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Once again, I don't know what the fuck you're all talking about....................

Hadouken!

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs10/300W/i/2006/117/4/3/Shakunetsu_Hadouken__149_by_HOON.jpg
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 17:58:23 »

HAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUKEEEEEEEENNN!  Cool
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 18:00:28 »

Yeah, that's cleared that up then.................................

It's All Good..............
lebowski

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 18:01:02 »

raiden... wins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: