Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Annoying Things People Do At Football Matches  (Read 2220 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 19:14:58 »

Was in the Nationwide today and the bollocks people talk sometimes is so irritating.

1/.  I hate people who say "goal" every time the opposition have the ball in our box, so when it does go in they can say "I knew that would happen" when in actuality they didn't have a fucking clue.

That's all I can be arsed to type out for the minute.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 19:17:32 »

Oh yeah that is annoying those people who just moan really really loudly throughout the whole game, doesn't matter how the team is playing they always moan at something.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 19:28:15 »

I hate it when  a few in the Townend clap the opposing goal keeper in an attempt to get him to clap back.IT WORKED FOR 1 SEASON 15 YEARS AGO STOP IT NOW!

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 19:33:26 »

- People who always cover their eyes at iffy moments. No point in complaining about ticket prices if you don't actually watch the game.

- People who sing in non-singing areas. Cringeworthy.

- People who go for 742 pisses a game. I feel like a yo-yo.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 19:37:48 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Oh yeah that is annoying those people who just moan really really loudly throughout the whole game, doesn't matter how the team is playing they always moan at something.

You should try sitting where I sit, the bloke behind me moans constantly without fail about everything. I've had a go at him and he threatened to get me banned, I'd go sit elsewhere but he's only started going recently.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 20:01:20 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
-

- People who go for 742 pisses a game. I feel like a yo-yo.

Sorry.  Sad

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 20:06:51 »

It's a conspiracy by the church. After they discovered that football was replacing religion they had to fight back. So they found their grumpiest priests and cloned them, making an angry moaning priest army. They now send them to football grounds around the country where they sit and moan in an effort to annoy and put people off from going to football games.

However it's backfired a bit on the church as they have lost control of the mutant priests, which have continued to multiply and the extra revenue created by their gate receipts have kept many football clubs going.

That's where all moaning people come from.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 20:08:59 »

speaking of conspiracies, that film conspiracy theory is on tonight. is it any good?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 20:36:32 »

i hate it when old men tell me to fuck off because i wasnt in stockholm 1986  :-))(

officially blacker than the night.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 5, 2005, 21:34:31 »

I hate the guy whp sits behind me in the Town End.

He knows everything about football. He might as well be the manager.

If it was up to him, the line up next week would be:

Book (Evans dropped that cross to his own feet back at Oldham!)

Garrard
O'Hanlon
Ifil (Heywood kicks the ball too hard)
Nicholas (Duke has never done anthing right in his life)

Igoe (Only cos Howard's too fat)
Miglioranzi (because we are virtually Brazil)
Roy Keane (nobody else is good enough)
Holmes

Parkin (but only if he scores two a game)
Roberts (who cares if he's not fit, Proctor isnt good enough and Slabber is a waste of money even if he is free)
Spencer_White

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 10:41:16 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I hate it when  a few in the Townend clap the opposing goal keeper in an attempt to get him to clap back.IT WORKED FOR 1 SEASON 15 YEARS AGO STOP IT NOW!

Yeah, but when it does work it is fantastic. That destroyed a poor young Brentford goalie about 2 seasons ago. GUTTED! Absolutely hillarious.
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 11:26:56 »

The bloke who stated shouting "BRAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNNN" at the top of his voice at Port Vale's keeper (Jonathan? Brain) last season was a genius.

By the end of the game half the town end was doing it every time he touched the ball :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
Barry Potter

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 12:17:39 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

Yeah, but when it does work it is fantastic. That destroyed a poor young Brentford goalie about 2 seasons ago. GUTTED! Absolutely hillarious.

The young goalie now taking the premiership by storm at Southampton?
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 17:00:41 »

whats this clapping thing all about? dont understand

Rigobert Song La la la
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 18:12:25 »

Townend claps them they think "oh what a decent bunch Ill clap them back" Townend goes AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

/
W56196272
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: