Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marino Keith  (Read 6997 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:02:09 »

Mike marsh was another, he'd be about as old as Reg by now!!  No offence just that we need someone slightly younger than Reg tearing around our midfield!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:02:41 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Babb came back to Sunderland, plus we really don't need another defender.
very true. we need a midfielder me thinks
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:07:56 »

Quote from: "Rich"

To replace who?  The on-fire Smith, King's lovechild Hewlett, the sexy Lee Holmes or the inconsistent Igoe?  Probably Igoe, though if it's another signing to push Howard down the order I'll murder....  :evil:
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:11:07 »

Howard! he sucks! or robinson or hewlett (why king keeps playing him i will never know)
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:24:06 »

Quote from: "Rich"

they are the only players i could think of apart from owen, beckham & harte that are abroad & have played in the prem. i wasn't suggesting he would be a good player for us... same reason someone said vinny samways, there aren't many that spring to mind
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:38:30 »

Harte would be ideal, we need a left back.  Possible loan deal, he is getting on?  Very good free kick taker also.  Would combine excellently with Howard  Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:42:11 »

walrus wants :mooney  sex with Howard
Zurich Red

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:43:15 »

Doesn't have to be a British player. Could be Veron, Crespo...or some unheard of Ukranian who once played a couple of games for Barnsley.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:49:11 »

Quote from: "Zurich Red"
Doesn't have to be a British player. Could be Veron, Crespo...or some unheard of Ukranian who once played a couple of games for Barnsley.
dream on!
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 13:55:51 »

jan aage fjortoft !!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 14:06:53 »

Is it wrong I had a dream about having sex with King's wife last night and I'm 18, and have no idea what she looks like? It's the first dream I've had in ages as well.... I'm not right upstairs. She was a headmistress in my secondary school.... despite me now being at college. Yeah....

King's missus is or was a teacher......
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 14:09:18 »

Yeh but Gareth Edds (or Ruster if you count him) was the last non-British player we had and King froze him out - King doesn't like foreigners.  My money's on Harte  Cheesy
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 14:09:47 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Is it wrong I had a dream about having sex with King's wife last night and I'm 18, and have no idea what she looks like? It's the first dream I've had in ages as well.... I'm not right upstairs. She was a headmistress in my secondary school.... despite me now being at college. Yeah....

King's missus is or was a teacher......

Really?  consciously I didn't know that, slightly worrying....  She was really good as well....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 14:16:47 »

Mike Marsh......WTF he made a career out of getting Conference teams to the league and then leaving because his insurance payout for injury said he couldn't play league football......

2 possibles for players abroad......neither has played in the Prem, but James Quinn ex of Wilhelm III, has just returned to Sheff Wed,  King may be thiking he played for WBA in the Prem on their last visit, but he didn't.

Steven McPhee, went to Beira Mar in the summer turning down the Shitty, doesn't fit the billl but would be a good Parkin replacement.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2005, 16:27:05 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "janaage77"
ooooooooooooooh Vinnie Samways, he's doing well in Spain at the minute isn't he?

Samways came back from Spain.....where he held the distinction of being the dirtiest player in the Primera Liga, and turned out for Walsall in the 2 seasons previous to this.

Don't think he's still there, and not sure where he is now.......when he was turning out for Real Mallorca, he was also running a bar, so he might have gone back to that.

Wasn't it Las Palmas?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: