Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court Case  (Read 35095 times)
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 12:51:36 »

Its all finished now but there are still kids in there fucking about. All their names are on their profiles. One of their Mums even just came in the room, asked him if he was doing any school work and offered him a pitta bread FFS
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 12:52:38 »

Someone just muted the Master (not himself). Quite incredible. Surely, regardless of the detail much of the activities happening are in contempt of court and disrupting the course of justice?

I appear to be behind in the stream by about 5mins, just mentioned trial dates 2 or 3mins ago.

As stated, will drag on.

Apparently Power's Lawyer doesn't want a PTR...Master suggests it's usually a given but both agree to not have a PTR.

Now someone trolling the Master...fucking idiots. Sounds like someone from Blackpool area...
Keshi & Jerry? Eek
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 12:54:57 »

I had to close it because it was pretty much unlistenable with the constant interuptions by retards(sorry if you don't like the word but no other fits) etc.

Basically as FH says...OOC is the only option of avoiding innevitable administration now.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 12:55:38 »

So the main headline is that we probably have at least another 10 months of this chaos unless they settle out of court.

A depressing day just got even worse!

JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 12:57:30 »

My suggestion that it wouldn't be particularly interesting wasn't quite right then.

Nothing to see here
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 12:59:00 »

Just seen Kristian Crusty pop up briefly. Is on it now mucking about...what a dick...

What was he doing as that fella annoys the hell out of me so I hope this applies to him...... Just a reminder that just because it's on Teams it remains open court and you can be held in contempt. Massive fines and jail.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 12:59:49 »

Yep can't see any potential new owners wanting to wait as long as cMarch 2022 (maybe they would). Town could be on the verge of sacrificing their football league status and exiting via the relegation trapdoor to the conference by then.

OOC seems logical but could also see Power remaining silent and just following the legal process for as long as possible.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:02:36 »

From an STFC point of view, could it be worth risking administration now, taking a pts deduction and rebuilding next season?

I know the punishment may be more final than a points deduction.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:03:29 »

This is shit! Sad

Clems Army!
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:03:44 »

From an STFC point of view, could it be worth risking administration now, taking a pts deduction and rebuilding next season?

Only if he goes
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:05:00 »

It’s not inconceivable that a deal could be made to allow for a sale, if there is a credible buyer. Standing and Power may be in dispute over who owns the club, but neither of them actually want to run it, they just want £xm from a sale. So they need a sale.

IF there is a buyer, a sale could still be made, where any all/a % of sale proceeds are held in escrow pending the outcome of the trial. This would work in all parties interests - because the likelihood of attracting a buyer diminishes by the day. So get on with it...

But they’ve been able to do this all along - and haven’t.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:07:11 »

The points deduction would carry over to next season as we are all but down this season so it wouldn't be a real 'punishment'. Also what rebuilding? At this rate there won't be anyone interested in rebuilding at the club, neither Power or Standing care about the club anymore so if they or we are still around next season it'll probably just be a case of play the youth team until the court case is settled in 2022.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:07:59 »

It’s not inconceivable that a deal could be made to allow for a sale, if there is a credible buyer. Standing and Power may be in dispute over who owns the club, but neither of them actually want to run it, they just want £xm from a sale. So they need a sale.

IF there is a buyer, a sale could still be made, where any all/a % of sale proceeds are held in escrow pending the outcome of the trial. This would work in all parties interests - because the likelihood of attracting a buyer diminishes by the day. So get on with it...

But they’ve been able to do this all along - and haven’t.
My thoughts too.

Inc. the fact that it probably is unlikely.

The Exeter home game last year would have been a high point.

Even Jed could afford us right now.  Angry
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:16:10 »

My suggestion that it wouldn't be particularly interesting wasn't quite right then.

Indeed. There was some interest but also a lot of distraction. There was me thinking "oh balls my hairs a mess, hope video is muted etc" would be bad form...

Some humans clearly have zero decency in regards to public hearings. I guess they have to ask themselves if they would behave like that in a physical domain as you do in a digital one?

What was he doing as that fella annoys the hell out of me so I hope this applies to him...... Just a reminder that just because it's on Teams it remains open court and you can be held in contempt. Massive fines and jail.

Absolutely can. People seem to forget that they were attending a hearing the same wa as they could've done so in real life.

Nothing much, was preening his hair then realised that he was visible so dicked about for a few seconds, said something like "rarrgggh" and then was gone. So just being a bit of a narcissist. I then logged off as it clearly had kids on with their titles like "Matthew (Year 11)". So likely several not understanding the importance of their actions (in context of them thinking that it was "just" a video call) in a legal hearing.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 13:18:36 »

Why are you watching kids on Teams
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: